Shimano Acera M360 Rear Gear
Shimano Acera M360 Rear Derailleur
This quality reliable rear mech is typical of Shimano mid-range Acera equipment - i.e. it works really well.
- Made for 7 or 8-speed cassettes.
- Top normal - the derailleur positions the chain on the smallest rear cog when the cable is at lowest tension.
- A cable adjuster makes it easy to tension the cable.
- Smooth light-action performance.
- Made for mountain bikes.
- Also suitable for cross bikes, commuter/hybrid bikes and touring bikes.
- Wide capacity - works with any cassette from 11-28 to 11-34.
ShimanoShimano are the world's largest bicycle component company, thanks to their ability to innovate and perfect - think indexed gear shifting, Hyperglide cassettes STI, XT, SPD, STEPS…
See all Rear Gears - MTB'S & Hybrids from Shimano
See all products from Shimano
See all Rear Gears - MTB'S & Hybrids
Our suppliers reserve the right to change specifications and prices without notice. Edinburgh Bicycle Cooperative will do all it can to maintain prices and specifications on this web site, however we do reserve the right to change specifications and prices without notice. Similarly, despite the wonders of modern computers, it is realistic to expect the colour of any item bought to differ subtly from the image online.
|No reviews yet||Submit a review|
|No Q & A's yet||Ask a question|