Shimano 105 5800 SPD-SL Pedal
|Black||£99.99||In Stock (2 To 3 Days)|
Shimano 105 PD-5800 SPD-SL Pedal
Shimano PD-5800 SPD-SL Pedal are now even closer to Ultegra level in performance, light weight and build quality, as is the Shimano 105 way.
- The pedal's strong, lightweight carbon composite body is reinforced with a stainless steel plate where it makes contact with the cleat.
- Shimano's low profile SPD-SL design optimises pedalling efficiency and maximises cornering clearance.
- The wide body and cleat make for a large shoe contact area for maximum support and power transfer.
- In common with all SPD-SL pedals, the large binding target ensures fast engagement.
- Cleat retention adjustability makes it simple to set these pedals up for easy release.
- Low-maintenance smooth-spinning sealed cartridge bearings.
- Easy to fit - the only spanner you'll need to fit Shimano 105 PD-5800 pedals to your cranks is an 8mm Allen key.
- Supplied with cleats - suitable for any shoe drilled for 3-bolt Look-style cleats.
- Weight: 276g (plus 73g for the cleats) based upon weighing a pair of Shimano 105 PD-5800 SPD-SL Pedals at Bike Co-op HQ in July 2014.
ShimanoShimano are the world's largest bicycle component company, thanks to their ability to innovate and perfect - think indexed gear shifting, Hyperglide cassettes STI, XT, SPD, STEPS…
See all Pedals - Road & Touring Clipless from Shimano
See all products from Shimano
See all Pedals - Road & Touring Clipless
Our suppliers reserve the right to change specifications and prices without notice. Edinburgh Bicycle Cooperative will do all it can to maintain prices and specifications on this web site, however we do reserve the right to change specifications and prices without notice. Similarly, despite the wonders of modern computers, it is realistic to expect the colour of any item bought to differ subtly from the image online.
|No reviews yet||Submit a review|
|No Q & A's yet||Ask a question|