Shimano 105 5701 Rear Derailleur
Shimano 105 RD-5701 10-speed SS Rear Derailleur
Even this SS short-cage version of the Shimano 105 RD-5701 rear mech will guide the chain over a wide range of gears.
- Made for 2x10 transmissions.
- Compatible with 8, 9, and 10-speed drivetrains too.
- Maximum recommended capacity 34t (11-30 cassette and a double chainset - compact or race).
- Maximum recommended front difference: 16t.
- Advanced Wide Link design increases rigidity and shifting performance.
- Super stiff design for fast and accurate changes across the cassette.
- Large 11-tooth jockey wheels increase service life and reduce noise.
- Super-light action for smooth shifting.
- Manufacturer's published weight: 230g.
Shimano 105 is respected as this company's upper mid-level road bike groupset. Shimano 105 enjoys many of the features and performance benefits proven at Shimano Dura-Ace pro level. Built to close tolerances, Shimano 105 components don't look out of place on a £2,000 road bike
Our suppliers reserve the right to change specifications and prices without notice. Edinburgh Bicycle Cooperative will do all it can to maintain prices and specifications on this web site, however we do reserve the right to change specifications and prices without notice. Similarly, despite the wonders of modern computers, it is realistic to expect the colour of any item bought to differ subtly from the image online.
|No reviews yet||Submit a review|
|No Q & A's yet||Ask a question|