SealSkinz Merino Liner Sock
- SealSkinz Merino Liner Socks
- 98% stay-fresh stay-dry merino wool
- Very wearable on their own as your sole cycling socks
|Black||Large||Our Price £9.00 RRP £10.00||In Stock|
|Black||Medium||Our Price £9.00 RRP £10.00||In Stock|
SealSkinz Merino Liner Socks
SealSkinz Merino Liner Socks are designed to be worn as a welcome insulating layer when it's very cold.
Having said that, we find SealSkinz Merino Liner Socks warm enough to wear as your sole cycling socks, down to pretty low temperatures.
The sock's 98% Merino construction delivers the benefits of this special wool. Being extra fine, Merino wool isn't itchy against the skin. Its thermal properties keep feet warmer when its cold. Merino also encourages moisture to escape as a vapour so it's less likely to get clammy when it's warm. Best of all, Merino's famous stay-dry stay-fresh properties mean these socks remain pong-free - even if worn every day for a week.
SealSkinz Merino Liner Socks are amazingly versatile, and not just for outdoor leisure pursuits. Being a simple all-black sock, they are also wearable on occasions where formal dress is required, such as jury service.
- 98% Merino Wool / 2% Elastane construction.
- High Merino wool content for extra comfort and increased moisture control.
- Can be worn on their own as a warm and cosy pair of socks.
- SealSkinz Merino Liner Socks offer a little underfoot padding.
- SealSkinz Merino Liner Socks are long enough, you can tuck your trouser bottoms into them, if that's your style.
- Machine wash at 40 degrees.
- Sizes: M (36-41), L (42-47).
Our suppliers reserve the right to change specifications and prices without notice. Edinburgh Bicycle Cooperative will do all it can to maintain prices and specifications on this web site, however we do reserve the right to change specifications and prices without notice. Similarly, despite the wonders of modern computers, it is realistic to expect the colour of any item bought to differ subtly from the image online.
|No reviews yet||Submit a review|
|No Q & A's yet||Ask a question|