Science in Sport Go Drink Powder
SIS GO Electrolyte drink powder is hypotonic - i.e. it hydrates you even faster than an isotonic drink, and it helps you keep going longer. Compared with the alternatives, GO stands out for being better tasting and more economical. Maltodextrin, not sucrose-based, GO is also lighter on the stomach.
- 98% maltodextrin + all the essential electrolytes (salts), Sodium, Calcium, Magnesium, Potassium and Chloride required for rapid hydration and electrolyte replacement. Put it another way, Go Electrolyte puts back what you sweat out.
- Sport aside, its ability to rehydrate is the very dab for a hangover.
- Flavours: Blackcurrant, Watermelon, Tropical or Lemon & Lime.
- 500g bottle makes 8 litres.
- 1.6kg jar makes 25 litres.
Science in Sport Overview
SIS only make sports food, and they make it in house, so they can guarantee that all their powders are drug free. That's significant. The majority of sports drinks are made by drug companies, so there's always the risk of a pinch of banned substance making its way into your seemingly-innocuous isotonic drink. As high-profile cases have shown, the slightest trace of illegal stimulant might lead to bans, persecution and prosecution, even in amateur sport.