Tru-Build Rear Fixed Wheel 700C Flip Flop Hub
- Mach 1 19mm-wide (13mm interior) aluminium rim with machined sidewalls.
- Alloy flip-flop hub (42mm chainline).
- Supplied with fixed cog and lockring, the other side of the hub takes a single-speed freewheel (not supplied).
- 120mm OLD - fits frames with 120mm fresh air between the rear dropouts.
- Approx Weight: 1,190g inc 16t cog (3/32"), lockring and track nuts.
Our suppliers reserve the right to change specifications and prices without notice. Edinburgh Bicycle Cooperative will do all it can to maintain prices and specifications on this web site, however we do reserve the right to change specifications and prices without notice. Similarly, despite the wonders of modern computers, it is realistic to expect the colour of any item bought to differ subtly from the image online.
|Submit a review|
|Purchased this to replace the rear wheel on my commuting bike (Specialized TriCross Single). A well manufactured wheel that has already been ridden over 200 miles in the past 3 weeks. I would recommend that anyone purchasing this wheel also invests in rim-tape as some of the spoke-holes were/are sharp and might lead to unnecessary punctures. Definitely value for money|