Ridgeback Honey Girls '16
Ridgeback Honey Girls
A perfect bike for girls around 3-4 years old.
A 14 inch-wheeled bike like this might be the perfect bike for a 3-4 year old girl who is a bit tall for 12" wheels but can't quite manage the big step up to a 16"-wheel bike.
Being a Ridgeback, the Honey stands up there with the best kids' bikes on the market.
- The frame is 6061 aluminium so it's strong and light, as are the alloy wheels and alloy V-brakes
- Short 102mm crankarms suit short legs.
- The 28t chainring matched with a 16t freewheel gives a nice low singlespeed gear that’s easy for beginners to pedal.
- The chain is totally enclosed to keep the rider clean and out of harm’s way.
- Fitted with removable stabilisers.
- Approximate age range: 3-6.
- See also the Ridgeback MX14boys' bike (which many girls get on fine with) which is is technically identical, apart from the colour.
|Frame||6061 Heat treated Aluminium|
|Fork||Hi Ten Steel|
|Bottom Bracket||Cro Mo Axle|
|Tyres||Off Road 14 x 1.75"|
|Brake Levers||Composite with reach adjust|
|Grips||Soft PVC Mushroom|
Our suppliers reserve the right to change specifications and prices without notice. Edinburgh Bicycle Cooperative will do all it can to maintain prices and specifications on this web site, however we do reserve the right to change specifications and prices without notice. Similarly, despite the wonders of modern computers, it is realistic to expect the colour of any item bought to differ subtly from the image online.
|No reviews yet||Submit a review|
|No Q & A's yet||Ask a question|