Revolution Tune Up Multi 15 Multi Tool
|Now Only £10.49 Was £13.99||In Stock|
Revolution Tune Up Multi 15 Multitool
The Revolution Tune Up Multi 15 boasts more tools than the majority of multitools in a compact, lightweight format.
- Less than 3.5 inches long by 1.5 inches broad by 1 inch deep (8 x 4 x 2cm) the Revolution Tune Up Multi 15 is genuinely back-pocketable.
- When a tool is this lightweight (164g) and portable, you're more likely to remember to take it with you.
- When you get back home, you may well find it useful for various DIY jobs.
- Well made, the tools themselves are hardened steel, the side plates are anodised aluminium.
- 2, 2.5, 3, 4, 5, 6, and 8mm Allen keys.
- Flat and Phillips-head screwdrivers.
- T25 Torx key (disc brake bolts).
- Chain rivet extractor (successfully tested on a rusty old chain).
- 4 sizes of spoke wrench (fits DT, Wheelsmith, 'other Europe' and Asian spoke nipples).
The Revolution Tune Up Multi 15 Multitool was reviewed by Cycle (the CTC magazine): Feb/March 2016.
Their verdict: Probably the best value hardened steel multitool with a chain tool and spoke keys.
Budget multitools sometimes use soft steel that ruins bike fittings. This one is hardened steel with aluminium side plates and everything works fine. It's like a budget Crank Brothers Multi 17. Like the Lezyne Stainless 20, the chain tool's handle is small so you need a strong grip. As there's only one position for the chain, it won't free stiff links. The chain tool has four spoke keys: 3.2, 3.3 and 3.45, plus one that doesn't fit any wheel I own and couldn't measure precisely - 3.96mm, maybe?
Our suppliers reserve the right to change specifications and prices without notice. Edinburgh Bicycle Cooperative will do all it can to maintain prices and specifications on this web site, however we do reserve the right to change specifications and prices without notice. Similarly, despite the wonders of modern computers, it is realistic to expect the colour of any item bought to differ subtly from the image online.
|Submit a review|
|After only a couple of uses the pin in the chain rivet extractor has sheared, had contacted EBC to see if it would be possible for me to buy a replacement part as the whole unit will come to pieces to replace but no joy. Its a shame as I specifically bought this because of its size to carry in my bag, not even yet had chance to try out the other tools in the kit, looks like I will have to resort to carrying mutiple tools instead. I would have expected this to last longer than it did and because of that would not recommend it, but would look fo something more robust.|
|Everyone in the office owns one of these - they really are useful!|
|A fantastic wee tool. I use this for both road and mountain biking as it offers a solution to most issues that could potentially end a ride! The tool feels solid and well made.|
|Had the misfortune to hit a big pothole which not only punctured tyres but buckled both wheels.fortunately the multi tool came to the rescue as used spoke wrench to true the wheel. Would recommend tool as essential kit for saddle bag. P.s. learnt how to true wheels on maintenance course run in Leeds which I would also strongly recommend|