Revolution Team EBC Arm Warmers
- Our spring / summer-weight armwarmers offer full-arm coverage when you're out in your favourite short-sleeve jersey and the temperature drops.
- Classic 80% nylon / 20% matt Lycra construction for a second-skin fit.
- Pack small for storage in your jersey's back pocket.
|Team||Large/Extra Large||Now Only £4.99 Was £9.99||In Stock|
Revolution Team EBC Armwarmers
Our Team Armwarmers are made in a summer-weight Lycra (compare with our standard autumn/winter-weight roubaix-like brushed Lycra Armwarmers). Revolution Team Armwarmers are brilliant because they offer full-arm coverage when you're out in your favourite short-sleeve jersey and the temperature drops.
- Classic 80% nylon / 20% matt Lycra construction for a second-skin fit that never bunches or constricts.
- Silicon grippers at the top keeps these armwarmers in place just inside and above the hem of the short sleeves of your jersey.
- Our Team Armwarmers pack even smaller than our standard armwarmers for storage in your jersey's back pocket, so they're ready to slip on when required.
- Flatlock stitched for comfort and longevity.
- Silk screen EDINBURGH BICYCLE.COM logo on both arms.
The brief was clear. Deliver an attractive clothing range, dripping in technical features. Keep the branding subtle. Oh yeah, and ensure it offers exceptional value for money.
The voice in your head is saying, ‘value for money means cheap doesn’t it?’ Don’t listen. The voices are wrong. We are confident our Revolution range will outperform the ‘market leaders’ time and again. And of course you’ll save some of your hard-earned in the process. Win-win.
How do we make this magic happen? It’s quite simple really. We partner with no one but the best. Our friends over at Polaris are UK-based specialists with over 20 years of experience developing technical cycle-specific clothing. Based in the Peak District, this British company first grabbed our attention 20 years ago when they launched the annual Polaris challenge, the UK's original 2-day mountain bike/orienteering event. These endurance events put great demands on your clothing. Out in the wilds of Britain, choosing the correct clobber is not just a matter of comfort, your very survival can depend on being properly attired. This inspired Polaris to diversify into producing cycling clothing. With a heritage like that, you can be certain that when a Revolution garment is made by Polaris it really will live up to its claims. If we call it waterproof it will keep you dry. If we call it breathable it won't be 'boil in the bag' And if we call it Revolution it will become one of the first items you will reach for whenever a bike ride beckons.
Our aim is to come up with exceptional garments, designed to help you feel good about pedalling come rain come shine. Road biking, trail riding, commuting... Revolution clothing will enhance every ride and help you reach your destination in maximum comfort and maximum style.
To put our money where our mouth is and give you peace of mind, EVERY Revolution garment comes with a 24-month guarantee against manufacturing defects. Can’t say fairer than that really can you?
Edinburgh Bicycle Co-op.
Our suppliers reserve the right to change specifications and prices without notice. Edinburgh Bicycle Cooperative will do all it can to maintain prices and specifications on this web site, however we do reserve the right to change specifications and prices without notice. Similarly, despite the wonders of modern computers, it is realistic to expect the colour of any item bought to differ subtly from the image online.
|No reviews yet||Submit a review|
|No Q & A's yet||Ask a question|