Revolution Smartphone Holder
|Black||Now Only £1.49 Was £2.99||In Stock|
Revolution Smartphone Holder
This phone-sized pouch clips onto its handlebar stem-mount bracket (supplied) thus making your phone accessible and usable on the move. What's more, it's weatherproof. That's significant. A rider once told us that the iPhone he carried in his jersey's back pocket was destroyed as a result of riding through a deluge.
- The see-through case makes it easy to check your GPS. Or your texts.
- The Smartphone Holder's transparent plastic window is touch sensitive so you can text and scroll while the phone is in its case.
- You’ll agree that a phone holder is a very smart idea if you’ve ever had to rummage your pockets for a ringing phone whilst cycling.
- You can adjust the tilt angle of the handlebar stem-mounted bracket till you achieve the most comfortable viewing position.
- 120x75mm - takes an iPhone 4.
- Please note: to fit this Smartphone Holder, the bracket slides onto the steerer, taking the place of a 5mm Aheadset spacer. This means that the Revolution Smartphone Holder only fits bicycles with inch and an eighth unthreaded steerers (i.e. the majority of modern bikes).
Our suppliers reserve the right to change specifications and prices without notice. Edinburgh Bicycle Cooperative will do all it can to maintain prices and specifications on this web site, however we do reserve the right to change specifications and prices without notice. Similarly, despite the wonders of modern computers, it is realistic to expect the colour of any item bought to differ subtly from the image online.
|Submit a review|
|Good value and fits very well onto top of stem. Beware, however, that if your "Cateye" wireless computer is mounted anywhere near the middle of the bars,your'phone will be right beside it and the 'phone signal will block the "Cateye's" signal completely. No mention of that when you buy it.|
|Great little smartphone holder. Easy to attatch to the bike as well. Emphasis should be on little though, won't hold a phone like a Galaxy S4 in a secure way (the top doesn't close over). If you have a smaller phone though it'll be great. Should say in description it won't fit newest models though.|
|What at bargain! easy to fit, works great and pleasantly understated. Rivals start at about £50. Buy it, its a no-brainer|
|A great idea in theory and having had a bad experience with a less than solidly attached phone holder, this looked ideal. The construction is solid however Edinburgh Bicycle need to point out that this is not suitable for angled stems as the mount does not sit correctly on the headset. I do feel that I have been misled into thinking this product would work on my bike.|
|Just to mention that I bought it for a Nokia E72 and it fits perfectly.|
|I thought this might be a bit gimmicky - but it's not. Easy to fit onto the steerer, had to relocate the bell on to the fork on the bike but definitely worth it. I use the cyclemeter app to track my regular commute - this is great to keep an eye on progress. It's secure, weatherproof and just really simple. Fits the iPhone 4 perfectly and I fitted it to a Specialized Tricross Sport. Great for receiving that "can you pick up milk?" text or "you forgot your wallet" - now you can react to these messages in real time rather than view them at your journeys end after retrieving phone from your pocket.|
|I have been looking for this device for some time for my wife and was thrilled to find one on a notification from edinburghbicycles. I was just about to order one when I spotted the footnote explaining that it fits to the steerer/spacer on modern bikes and not it seems to the stem or handlebars. No good then, as it needs to fit to the stoker handlebars of a tandem.|