Revolution Phone & Stem Bag Combo
- The Revolution Phone & Stem Bag Combo is an innovative pair of bags for carrying valuables on your bike such as a phone and a compact digital camera.
- These 2 small bicycle bags fit neatly on either side of the handlebar stem.
- Carrying a phone and a camera are not mandatory. You could use these bags for carrying, say, your wallet, keys and energy bars.
|Black||Now Only £1.49 Was £2.99||In Stock|
Revolution Phone & Stem Bag Combo
This pair of pouches fit neatly on either side of the handlebar stem so you can access them easily on the move.
- The bags' waterproof nylon fabric is stiffened to ensure the bags keep their shape.
- The bags' neat shape doesn't clutter your bike's cockpit.
- The bags' highly reflective finish helps get you seen.
- You could carry a digital camera or a wallet and/or your keys in the stem bag.
- The phone bag doubles as a handy pouch for carrying energy bars and gels.
- The smaller bag's semi-open elasticated sides makes it easier to hear your phone when it starts ringing in traffic.
- The bags' Velcro lids make it easy to access their contents on the move - no zips to faff with.
- Approximate dimensions: the stem bag is 14cm wide x 11cm high x 3cm deep, the phone bag is 12 x 8 x 3cm.
- Once the mounting bracket is fitted to the fork steerer, each bag can be clipped on or unclipped off in a second, so you can ride the bike with or without either bag attached.
- Either bag could be clipped to a belt when you're off the bike.
- Please note: the bags' fixing bracket is mounted to the steerer above the stem. The bracket is 5mm thick so you have to remove 5mm of spacers to make room for the bracket. This means that the Revolution Phone & Stem Bag Combo only fits a bicycle with an inch and an eighth (external diameter) unthreaded steerer and 5mm of removable spacers (i.e. the majority of modern bikes).
- Weight: 116g (stem bag), 72g (phone bag), 28g (bracket) = 216g.
RevolutionOur own-brand Revolution bicycles and bike equipment exclusively available from Edinburgh Bicycle Co-op. Free delivery on orders over £20.
See all Saddle & Frame Fitting Bags from Revolution
See all products from Revolution
See all Saddle & Frame Fitting Bags
Our suppliers reserve the right to change specifications and prices without notice. Edinburgh Bicycle Cooperative will do all it can to maintain prices and specifications on this web site, however we do reserve the right to change specifications and prices without notice. Similarly, despite the wonders of modern computers, it is realistic to expect the colour of any item bought to differ subtly from the image online.
|Submit a review|
|These bags are a good idea, however I wouldn't use them to carry a camara or phone. Alot of vibration reaches the bags if your cycling on bumpy ground and that can't be good for a phone or camara. I bought these thinking they'd be great but have ended up using them more for keys wallet etc... Pro's.. Handy bags for odds and ends.. Cons.. Camara bag not waterproof.|
|Got the guys to fit these to my bike when it was being made ready for purchase. They're quite useful. I mostly use them to keep dates wrapped in cling film. I have put my phone in on occasion. They rattle a bit if they're empty and your on uneven surfaces, no big deal. If you stand up and ride you can hit your knee on them sometime (I have a Hybrid) but they're locked in securely so again no big deal.|