Revolution Narina Short Sleeved Women's Road Jersey
|Red/Black||Large (12)||Now Only £4.99 Was £9.99||In Stock|
Revolution Narina Short Sleeved Ladies Road Jersey
With its peach-soft wicking Airbase fabric the Narina is one superior women's cycling jersey.
- 100% polyester.
- Soft mesh rear panel accelerates moisture transfer - helps keep you cooler.
- Short (15cm) YKK neck zip.
- The 'zip locker' on the neckline prevents the possibility of discomfort caused by contact between zip and neck.
- The sophisticated pocket arrangement helps you organise and keep tabs on your valuables.
- The extra-large (20x14cm) main pocket in the middle could easily take an inner tube, multi tool and mini pump.
- A YKK zipped pocket on the outside of this main pocket could easily take a phone.
- The slimmer side pockets on each side of the main pocket are just the right size for slipping in energy bars or gels.
- The hanging loop on the outside of the collar doesn't rub against the neck and makes it convenient to hang this top on a coat hook.
- REVOLUTION Silicon waist gripper prevents the hem riding up.
- Machine washable at 30 degrees C.
Our suppliers reserve the right to change specifications and prices without notice. Edinburgh Bicycle Cooperative will do all it can to maintain prices and specifications on this web site, however we do reserve the right to change specifications and prices without notice. Similarly, despite the wonders of modern computers, it is realistic to expect the colour of any item bought to differ subtly from the image online.
|Submit a review|
|Great jersey! Very comfy and fits me perfectly (narrow back but big tummy and hips). Doesn't ride up and looks pretty cool too. Definitely recommend. BTW the Bruntsfield staff are fab too! :)|
|What a bargain! Excellent close fitting top (I recently queried the size and the size Medium is perfect if you are a size 10). Very lightweight to wear on it's own or as base layer. Stays in place due to the silicone grip on the hem. Very comfortable round the neckline.|
|Lovely top, fit is good and got it at a bargain price, just great for club training rides. PS our club is called Revolution CT. So it fits the bill on all counts!|