Revolution Basic Road Brake Pads
This is a pair of simple one-piece brake pads for road bike callipers. Although they might not be as classy as cartridge brake blocks, such as our Revolution Advanced Road Brakes Pads, some riders prefer Basic Pads because you're never going to have to slide the pad into the shoe. Fitting Basic Pads, once the old ones are removed, is simply a matter of tightening its polished steel Allen bolt to the calliper with a 5mm Allen key.
- A fin at the bottom of each pad makes it easier to hold them against the rim while you are securing the brake cable.
- Not cartridge pad style - each Basic Road Brake Pad is a simple, reliable one-piece moulding.
- The pads are grooved to accelerate water and heat dispersal.
- Approx pad size where it hits rim: 48 x 12mm.
- 52g per pair.
- Manufactured in the UK for Edinburgh Bicycle Co-op by renowned brake manufacturer, Fibrax.