Revolution Adventure Pannier Rack Expedition
Revolution Adventure Expedition Rack
Adjustable length means the Revolution Adventure Expedition Rack fits more bikes than the majority of rear pannier carriers.
- A 9cm long threaded 'leg extender' allows you to adjust the effective length of the rack's mid struts anywhere from 34 to 39cm.
- This allows plenty clearance for a fat 700c tyre and mudguard.
- Alternatively, this adjustability allows you to position the rack low where required - say on a small frame when you want the rack to just clear the rear wheel and no more.
- Strong 10mm diameter aluminium tubing.
- Steel slider clips connect the rack to the bicycle's seat stays.
- These slider clips can be angled and bent up or down till the rack is level.
- A pair of P-clips come supplied lest your frame's seat stays lack eyelets.
- Integral back plate enables you to bolt on a rear light or reflector.
Our suppliers reserve the right to change specifications and prices without notice. Edinburgh Bicycle Cooperative will do all it can to maintain prices and specifications on this web site, however we do reserve the right to change specifications and prices without notice. Similarly, despite the wonders of modern computers, it is realistic to expect the colour of any item bought to differ subtly from the image online.
|Submit a review|
|Great value with plate for a back light. Only downside is fittings rust easily. Otherwise would have given 5 stars. I've carried 60kg passenger, slowly, so it's strong.|
|Lots of adjustability especially height. Was able to raise height to clear MTB rear mudguard with room to spare. Not too chunky looking and solid build. Fantastic value. My Altura messenger pannier bag fits perfectly.|