Raleigh Standard Road Tyre
- Raleigh Sports Standard Road Tyre 27x1 1/4
- Fits many road bike made up to the late 1980s
- Decent grip and longevity
|27*1 1/4"||£15.99||In Stock|
Raleigh Sports Standard Road Tyre 27x1 1/4
This tyre fits many road/touring bikes made up to the late 1980s (when 700c took over as the dominant road bike size).
The Raleigh Sports Standard Road Tyre is a fine tyre for general riding, commuting and touring.
- The tread offers decent grip on varied terrain.
- Dimpled shoulders for secure cornering.
- Traditional gumwall carcass for long life.
- This tyre will not fit 27.5 inch mountain bike wheels.
- 537g based on weighing a Raleigh Sports 27x1 1/4 tyre at Bike Co-op HQ in November 2015.
Our suppliers reserve the right to change specifications and prices without notice. Edinburgh Bicycle Cooperative will do all it can to maintain prices and specifications on this web site, however we do reserve the right to change specifications and prices without notice. Similarly, despite the wonders of modern computers, it is realistic to expect the colour of any item bought to differ subtly from the image online.
|No reviews yet||Submit a review|