- Raleigh Bicycle Propstand
- Stay-fitting bicycle kickstand
- Can be more stable than standard BB-fit
|Black||26" Wheel||£21.99||In Stock|
Raleigh Propstand - Stay Fit
This propstand is bolted to the frame's left-hand stays. This arrangement has two benefits.
- It can offer more stable support if the back of the bike is heavily laden - say with panniers or a childseat
- Some bikes won't accommodate a 'standard' propstand, fitted just behind the bottom bracket.
Raleigh Propstand features
- A sideways flick of your foot pivots the propstand in line with the left hand chainstay so it's out of the way when you cycle.
- Mostly aluminium construction with non-scratch, grippy plastic 'shoe'.
- Optimised to fit 26-inch wheel bikes.
- You'll need a 5mm Allen key to fit this propstand.
- 240g - based upon weighing one of these prop stands at Bike Co-op HQ in September 2014. This is one sturdy kickstand.
A kickstand is a sound component on any utility bike because it allows you the convenience of being able to briefly park your bicycle without depending on a wall or a railing to lean it on.
Because it clamps to the frame's stays, a propstand is best reserved for bikes built with hard steel tubing rather than 'softer' aluminium or carbon frame tubes.
Our suppliers reserve the right to change specifications and prices without notice. Edinburgh Bicycle Cooperative will do all it can to maintain prices and specifications on this web site, however we do reserve the right to change specifications and prices without notice. Similarly, despite the wonders of modern computers, it is realistic to expect the colour of any item bought to differ subtly from the image online.
|No reviews yet||Submit a review|
|No Q & A's yet||Ask a question|