Race Face Strafe Lock on Grips
- Race Face Strafe Lock On Grips
- Wider diameter MTB grip
- Extra cushioned grips
|Black||£24.95||In Stock (2 To 3 Days)|
Race Face Strafe Lock On Grips
Wider in diameter than most RaceFace grips, Strafe grips are a great choice if you have bigger hands and/or you prefer a thicker, more cushioned grip.
- Manufactured in the USA for Race Face by lock-on grip pioneers, Odi.
- The grip's pliable compound helps dissipate trail shock.
- Made for any style of mountain biking - all-mountain, trail, enduro, freeride and downhill.
- Fits any straight or riser bar for MTB or hybrid bike.
- 33mm diameter.
- Manufacturer's published weight: 98g per pair.
- Double lock-on design for extra security.
The benefits of lock-on grips
- A locking clamp on each side of the grip ensures secure attachment.
- Unlike standard grips, which need to be a narrower internal diameter than the bars to stay in place (so they can be a struggle to fit or remove), lock-on grips are just the right internal diameter to slip onto any conventional bar (22.2mm external diameter where the grips slide on) without any effort.
- Once you slide on the grip, tighten the Allen bolt clamps with a 3mm Allen key (not supplied) and the grip is locked in place.
- Should you ever have to remove these grips, simply undo the Allen bolts and the clamps and the grips will slide off without a struggle.
'Often overlooked, the value of a good set of grips should not be underestimated. It is one of the three important points of contact between you and your bike. A good set of grips will offer you more control and lessen hand fatigue while riding.'
Our suppliers reserve the right to change specifications and prices without notice. Edinburgh Bicycle Cooperative will do all it can to maintain prices and specifications on this web site, however we do reserve the right to change specifications and prices without notice. Similarly, despite the wonders of modern computers, it is realistic to expect the colour of any item bought to differ subtly from the image online.
|No reviews yet||Submit a review|
|No Q & A's yet||Ask a question|