Pro PLT DI2 Seatpin
|Black||27.2mm||350mm||Our Price £30.99 RRP £54.99||In Stock|
Pro PLT Di2 Seatpost
This Pro PLT Di2 Seatpin is designed to be compatible with a Di2 battery.
Even if you still use analogue gear shifters, the Pro PLT remains a fine seatpost in its own right.
- High performance lightweight and stiff 2014 aluminium alloy seatpost.
- 2014 alloy is commonly used in the aircraft industry and a wide variety of high strength engineering applications making it the ideal choice to produce this lightweight, strong and reliable head and clamp assembly.
- One-piece seatpost made from 2014 alloy tubing with a 3D forged head for increased strength and durability.
- Easy to use secure single bolt wedge clamp design made from 2014 forged aluminium.
- Handy height-indicator on the rear of the shaft for quick setup.
- 20mm layback makes it easy to position your saddle a little further back, which some riders find makes for easier climbing.
- Di2 internal battery compatible.
- Manufacturer's Published Weight - from 235 grams.
Pro is a Shimano brand dedicated to producing hardware that doesn't quite fit into Shimano's established transmission/brakes/hubs group sets: i.e. components such as seatpins, handlebars and stems.
Well named, Pro has been the official supplier of Pro Tour cycling teams Rabobank. These bars and stems and seatpins are therefore the result of real-life R and D at the cutting edge.
Best of all, Pro equipment is comparatively affordable, thanks to Pro's philosophy that you don't have to be a sponsored pro to afford the best equipment.
Our suppliers reserve the right to change specifications and prices without notice. Edinburgh Bicycle Cooperative will do all it can to maintain prices and specifications on this web site, however we do reserve the right to change specifications and prices without notice. Similarly, despite the wonders of modern computers, it is realistic to expect the colour of any item bought to differ subtly from the image online.
|No reviews yet||Submit a review|
|No Q & A's yet||Ask a question|