Pro PLT Alloy Stem '15
|Black||31.8mm (Oversize)||110mm||Our Price £24.99 RRP £44.99||In Stock|
|Black||31.8mm (Oversize)||90mm||Our Price £24.99 RRP £44.99||In Stock|
|Black||31.8mm||120mm||Our Price £29.99 RRP £44.99||In Stock (2 To 3 Days)|
Pro PLT Alloy Stem
Check the machined faceplate which offers all the clamping a bar requires, and no more. Pro quality indeed.
- 2014 forged aluminium. This is a high strength aluminium alloy commonly used in the aircraft industry making it the ideal material for manufacturing a strong, lightweight, stiff and reliable stem.
- The Pro PLT Alloy Stem clamps to 28.6mm (inch and an eighth outside diameter) unthreaded fork steerers.
- Takes 31.8mm-centre handlebars - the new standard for rigidity, strength and light weight.
- Four bolt-removable face plate for easy bar installation and even load distribution.
- Reversible: +/- 10-degree rise.
- 125g (110 mm).
Pro is a Shimano brand dedicated to producing hardware that doesn't quite fit into Shimano's established transmission/brakes/hubs group sets: i.e. components such as seatpins, handlebars and stems.
Well named, Pro has been the official supplier of Pro Tour cycling teams Rabobank, Credit Agricole, Francaise des Jeux, T-Mobile, Skil-Shimano and Agritubel. These bars and stems and seatpins are therefore the result of real-life R and D at the cutting edge.
Best of all, Pro equipment is comparatively affordable, thanks to Pro's philosophy that you don't have to be a sponsored pro to afford the best equipment.
Our suppliers reserve the right to change specifications and prices without notice. Edinburgh Bicycle Cooperative will do all it can to maintain prices and specifications on this web site, however we do reserve the right to change specifications and prices without notice. Similarly, despite the wonders of modern computers, it is realistic to expect the colour of any item bought to differ subtly from the image online.
|No reviews yet||Submit a review|
|No Q & A's yet||Ask a question|