|Red||22"||£675.00||To be Ordered|
Having continually built their bikes in the UK since 1926 Pashley are rightly proud of their British heritage. That's why they call this bike the Britannia and make it available in 3 patriotic colours: red, white or blue.
- Brazed, lugged steel frame - joining the tubes with lugs (cast steel sockets) then brazing them creates a strong reinforced frame that happens to look brilliant too.
- Long-raked steel fork with tubular crown.
- Relaxed upright geometry encourages you to take your time, enjoy the ride and smell the flowers.
- Sturmey Archer 5-speed hub gears for clean, dependable, low-maintenance gear shifts.
- Full chaincase keeps chain crud off your clothing.
- Dynohub-driven headlamp is always there, never requires batteries.
- Sturmey Archer hub brakes are oblivious to the weather.
- B67S sprung leather saddle from Brooks - one of the few surviving bicycle companies who have been manufacturing in England throughout Pashley's history.
- Silver-lined metal mudguards with rear LED light.
- Schwalbe 26" in a classy cream colour.
- Ding-dong bell sounds louder yet pleasanter than any ping bell.
- A big wicker basket with its own carrier support takes loads.
- Kickstand supports the bike when you park it.
- Pashley's recommended sizing: 17.5 inch frame suits 27.5- 31.5 inch inside leg; 20 inch frame suits 30-34 inch inside leg; 22.5 inch frame suits 32.5-36.5 inch inside leg.
Pashley bicycles are handbuilt in Stratford-upon-Avon, as they have been since at least 1926. That's amazing when you consider that famous British brands such as Raleigh, Dawes and Claud Butler no longer manufacture a single bike in the UK. If you are uneasy about globalization and would prefer to buy local, consider a Pashley.
Ordering a Pashley Bicycle
Pashley bicycles are not mass produced. Every one is built to order. This means that we do not hold stocks of Pashley, bar the display bikes in our shops, which you are very welcome to come and admire (and test ride even) but which are not for sale. This means that if you order a custom-built Pashley from us, you can expect delivery around a month later. As with any edinburghbicycle.com order, we will keep you informed of its progress.
|Traditionally lugged and brazed|
|Tubular crown hand brazed|
|Sturmey Archer 5 speed hub gears|
|26 inch with polished rims with cream tyres|
|Chrome plated raised bar|
|Sturmey Archer hub brakes|
|Alloy non slip|
|Honey Brooks B67s|
|Cream Schwalbe Tyres|
|Weight||18.18kg / 40.08lb|
This weight is based upon one example of this bike. We weighed the complete bike as you would receive it, complete with pedals and EN / BS-approved reflectors and bell.
Our suppliers reserve the right to change specifications and prices without notice. Edinburgh Bicycle Cooperative will do all it can to maintain prices and specifications on this web site, however we do reserve the right to change specifications and prices without notice. Similarly, despite the wonders of modern computers, it is realistic to expect the colour of any item bought to differ subtly from the image online.
|No reviews yet||Submit a review|
|No Q & A's yet||Ask a question|