Park TL1C Tyre Levers
|Our Price £3.14 RRP £3.49||In Stock|
Park Tyre Levers TL1C
Park Tyre Levers are the first choice of the majority of our bike mechanics for the following reasons:
- Park Tyre Levers are made from glass-injected nylon so they won't mar rims like metal levers might.
- Park Tyre Levers are far less likely to snap in use than standard plastic tyre levers.
- This strength makes Park Tyre Levers a good choice for removing stubborn tyres.
- Each lever can be hooked to its nearest spoke as you work your way round the rim unhooking the tyre.
- The 3 levers clip together for compact storage.
- If you need any advice about removing tyres and/or fixing punctures, check our video.
ParkBuy Park pro-quality bicycle tools at Edinburgh Bicycle Co-operative online or instore. Free UK delivery on orders over £20.
See all Puncture Protection, Repair & Tube Spares from Park
See all products from Park
See all Puncture Protection, Repair & Tube Spares
Our suppliers reserve the right to change specifications and prices without notice. Edinburgh Bicycle Cooperative will do all it can to maintain prices and specifications on this web site, however we do reserve the right to change specifications and prices without notice. Similarly, despite the wonders of modern computers, it is realistic to expect the colour of any item bought to differ subtly from the image online.
|No reviews yet||Submit a review|
|No Q & A's yet||Ask a question|