Park Freewheel/Cassette Remover Tool
|FR 1.2 Shimano Uniglide||Our Price £8.99 RRP £9.99||In Stock|
|FR2 Suntour Two Prong||Our Price £8.99 RRP £9.99||In Stock|
|FR5 Shimano HG||Our Price £8.99 RRP £9.99||In Stock|
|FR6 4 Pin For BMX||Our Price £8.99 RRP £9.99||In Stock|
Park Freewheel / Cassette Removers
Park make a a range of cassette and freewheel removers that cover just about any bike made over the past 35 years.
- The Park FR-1.2 tool fits Shimano UG, Sachs/SRAM Aris and SunRace freewheels.
- The Park FR-2 tool fits Sun Tour 2-notch freewheels.
- The Park FR-3 tool fits Sun Tour 4-notch freewheels.
- The Park FR-4 tool fits Atom, Regina & splined Zeus freewheels.
- The Park FR-5 tool fits Shimano Hyperglide lockring (NB: must be used with chain whip to remove a Shimano cassette).
- The Park FR-6 tool fits most 4-prong BMX freewheels.
- Every one of these tools is built to Park's usual high standards in heat-treated steel.
|FR5 Shimano HG||763477003492|
|FR2 Suntour Two Prong||763477003430|
|FR6 4 Pin For BMX||763477003508|
|FR 1.2 Shimano Uniglide||763477003423|
Our suppliers reserve the right to change specifications and prices without notice. Edinburgh Bicycle Cooperative will do all it can to maintain prices and specifications on this web site, however we do reserve the right to change specifications and prices without notice. Similarly, despite the wonders of modern computers, it is realistic to expect the colour of any item bought to differ subtly from the image online.
|No reviews yet||Submit a review|
|No Q & A's yet||Ask a question|