|Our Price £8.99 RRP £9.99||In Stock|
This device lets you know instantly when it's time to replace the chain - before the worn chain accelerates the wear on your (more-expensive-than-a-chain) chainrings and cogs.
- The CC-3.2 lets you know when the chain has 'stretched' by 0.5% and 0.75% - the point when most chain manufacturers suggest replacement.
- If the 0.75% side fits into the chain, the chain is worn to 3/4 of 1%, so the chain should be replaced soon.
- The updated CC-3.2 is longer, more accurate and features permanent measurement markings.
- Very simple to use - you can check your chain in literally one second with the CC3.2.
- Made from precision, laser cut steel.
- Fits all 1/2-inch-pitch chains, including 10-speed chains.
Our suppliers reserve the right to change specifications and prices without notice. Edinburgh Bicycle Cooperative will do all it can to maintain prices and specifications on this web site, however we do reserve the right to change specifications and prices without notice. Similarly, despite the wonders of modern computers, it is realistic to expect the colour of any item bought to differ subtly from the image online.
|No reviews yet||Submit a review|
|No Q & A's yet||Ask a question|