Paceline Chamois Butt'r
- Paceline Chamois Butt'r Cream
- Cyclists' chamois cream
- Skin lube helps prevent rashes
|Cream 8oz||£12.99||In Stock|
Paceline Chamois Butt'r Cream
Paceline Chamois Butt'r is a non-greasy skin lubricant that helps prevent chafing. It's great stuff and there are no buts about it.
- Apply liberally to skin and/or chamois before a ride.
- Safe to apply to chaffed skin to soothe & soften after the ride.
- May be applied to any skin areas that either rub together or against clothing.
- Chamois Butt'r Cream washes off when you shower with soap and water.
- Chamois Butt'r washes off your shorts when you launder them.
- Made in the USA with good stuff including Glycerin, Lanolin and Aloe.
- Supplied in 235ml (large toothpaste size) tube for easy application. Lasts for ages.
'Chamois Butt’r Original is a non-greasy skin lubricant developed by cyclists for use with all chamois. It immediately improves riding comfort & soothes already chafed or irritated skin. Chamois Butt’r isn’t just for cyclists! It lubricates, soothes and softens the skin of all athletes who experience chafing. Apply liberally to skin and/or chamois before each ride. May be applied to any skin areas that rub together or against clothing. Apply to skin to soothe and soften.'
In the good(?) old days cycling shorts really were padded with chamois goatskin. One problem with genuine chamois leather is that it dries out and hardens when laundered, thus the need to massage it with chamois cream. Advances in textile technology means that we no longer have to sacrifice goats to cycle in comfort, thus every padded short we stock has a synthetic chamois. This is a good thing because man-made chamois can be manufactured in stretchy fabrics, then articulated and manipulated with padding located exactly where required. Another great thing about modern shorts is that you can stick them in the wash, as recommended after every ride, and the chamois comes out of the machine, soft and supple as new. The synthetic chamois has not led to the demise of chamois cream however. It still comes highly recommended as an antibacterial rash-inhibiting skin-lubricating emollient.
Our suppliers reserve the right to change specifications and prices without notice. Edinburgh Bicycle Cooperative will do all it can to maintain prices and specifications on this web site, however we do reserve the right to change specifications and prices without notice. Similarly, despite the wonders of modern computers, it is realistic to expect the colour of any item bought to differ subtly from the image online.
|No reviews yet||Submit a review|
|No Q & A's yet||Ask a question|