Osprey Viper 9 Hydration Pack
|Black||Our Price £62.99 RRP £69.99||On Order|
|Blaze Orange||Our Price £62.99 RRP £69.99||In Stock|
|Wasabi Green||Our Price £62.99 RRP £69.99||In Stock|
Osprey Viper 9
The ultimate mountain bike hydration pack/rucsac. For many of us, this 3 litre hydration pack, with its additional 9 litres dry goods carrying capacity, is the perfect size for a day out on the trails.
- Its 3 litre Osprey Hydraulics Reservoiris, arguably, the most advanced hydration reservoir ever.
- Excellent reservoir-to-pack integration - a direct access zip makes the reservoir especially easy to remove and pack.
- In other words, the hydration reservoir has its own easy-access zipped compartment that is completely independent and isolated from the rucsac's main compartment.
- The hydration reservoir's access zip extends half way down the rucsac's RH shoulder strap to facilitate super neat feeding-tube routing.
- The 'magnetic' bite valve is a work of genius.
- The bite valve (where it connects with the hose, not your teeth) has a round steel insert that mates with the sternum strap's corresponding magnetic insert.
- This means that your hydrating hose never goes adrift, but remains attached (but instantly detachable) so it's always easy to locate when you're on the move.
- The Osprey Viper rucsac's multi pocket design makes it easy for you to organise your cargo as required.
- For maximum comfort and ventilation, the back of the rucsac is ribbed, cushioned and mesh-faced as are the wide harness straps.
- Compression straps help stabilise the pack's load.
- The hipbelt stabilises the pack further.
- A stretch mesh pocket on the LH shoulder strap could take an iPod or an energy bar.
- The quick-access zipped top pocket is lined with a soft honeycomb fabric for safe storage for specs, shades, iPhone etc.
- The outer pocket's two internal stretch mesh pockets help keep you organised.
- The stretch mesh pockets on either side of the pack would take a large bottle each.
- Its LidLock is the neatest attachment we've seen for carrying a helmet safely secured to the outside of a pack.
- Osprey's own click-fix buckles and their zips (all with handy zip pullers) are super smooth in operation.
- Maximum dimensions: 48 x 28 (w) x 28cm (d). 46 (l) x 24(w) x 18cm (d) (18 x 9.5 x 7 inches)
- 780g - based upon weighing an Osprey Viper 9 (inc reservoir) at Bike Co-op HQ in October 2015.
'High-energy activity requires keeping hydrated. The Viper 9 and integrated 3 litre Hydraulics™ reservoir ensures that you can carry all the required gear and liquid to perform your best.
The reservoir is accessed via an asymmetric zip for quick and easy refills. The reservoir incorporates a unique hydrostatic plate that maintains an anatomical shape but also keeps water pressure high for a smooth delivery of water. We also solved the ‘wandering hose’ issue with competitors designs by placing a magnet in the pack sternum strap and bite valve. This holds everything neatly in place when not needed; yet ensuring quick and easy access when it is.
The ventilated foam back panel and harness keep you cool in hot conditions whilst still offering flexibility for movement without restriction.
Our unique LidLock™ attachment provides a quick and secure attachment point for your helmet without taking up space inside your pack.
Gear and bike tools are easily organised and carried within the quick access internal compartments.
The front compression pocket complete with drainage hole, provides an ideal space for bulky additional items or used as a handy place to stash wet items on the go.
Reflective graphics and LED light attachment help to keep you visible for when the weather turns or night falls!'
Find out more about Osprey Packs on our blog.
Osprey PacksBuy Osprey hydration packs, rucsacs, drybags and accessories at Edinburgh Bicycle Co-operative online or instore. Free UK delivery on orders over £20.
See all Hydration Packs & Spares from Osprey Packs
See all products from Osprey Packs
See all Hydration Packs & Spares
Our suppliers reserve the right to change specifications and prices without notice. Edinburgh Bicycle Cooperative will do all it can to maintain prices and specifications on this web site, however we do reserve the right to change specifications and prices without notice. Similarly, despite the wonders of modern computers, it is realistic to expect the colour of any item bought to differ subtly from the image online.
|No reviews yet||Submit a review|
|No Q & A's yet||Ask a question|