Osprey Syncro 20 Hydration Pack
- Osprey Syncro 20 cyclist's rucsac
- Largest sac in Osprey Syncro range
- Smart enough for off-bike use too
|Meteorite Grey||Our Price £67.49 RRP £74.99||In Stock (2 To 3 Days)|
The Osprey Syncro's adjustable AirSpeed trampoline suspended mesh backsystem makes for an especially cool and comfortable cycling rucsac.
- The Syncro has many the features that we have grown to love about our fastest growing backpack company, Osprey.
- The AirSpeed™ trampoline is a taught yet springy mesh back panel that ensures zero contact between your back and the main body of the rucsac, without adding the extra weight normally associated with suspension rucsacs.
- The BioStretch harness is similarly airy yet comfortably cushioned.
- Sternum and hip straps keep the pack stable.
- Side compression straps add to the pack's stability.
- The rucsac's two part main compartments - each with their own zipped access - are separated by a sleeve.
- The first main compartment boasts internal organisers and pockets for your pump, tools, tubes and wallet, and there's a key fob near the top.
- The second main compartment is designed to take an Osprey Hydraulics Reservoir(not supplied) - arguably the best hydration bladder made.
- The sternum strap buckle has a magnet (for the Hydraulics bite valve).
- The bottom external pocket is ready packed with a stowaway high visibility rain cover.
- The LED attachment strap gives you somewhere to mount your rear light at an eye-catching height.
- A LidLock halfway up the sac is smartest and the simplest bike helmet attachment we have come across. See video.
- At the top of the bag, there's an 'electronics pocket' whose embossed honeycomb lining helps protect, say, your sunglasses lenses or your phone's screen.
- The stretch mesh side pockets are large enough to each take a 750ml bottle.
- Weight: 720g - based upon weighing Osprey Syncro 20 at Bike Co-op HQ in March 2015.
- Manufacturer's published maximum dimensions : 450mm (long) x 260mm (wide) x 230mm (deep) = 20 litres.
- Be aware that cycling equipment specifications can change without notice so please regard our published weights as an honest but approximate guide.
'Arrive at your destination cool, calm and collected. Our Syncro series are leaner, lighter and faster than ever before. The Syncro 20 features our AirSpeed™ backsystem and a LightWire™ frame, taking ventilation to the next level. The pack also has a ventilated BioStretch™ harness further increasing airflow meaning that even on the hottest rides, you’ll enjoy incredible ventilation and load stability. The streamlined profile of the pack and LidLock™ bike helmet attachment makes it perfect for riders looking for an efficient agile solution to carry their gear. The Syncro 20 has the greatest capacity in the series, with plenty of room for all your biking essentials. Featuring Stretch mesh side pockets with InsideOut™ compression provide a great place to store that extra tube or repair kit and the scratch-free electronics pocket allows you to carry your phone or GPS safely. The Syncro is also compatible with our Hydraulics™ reservoirs and features sternum strap buckle with magnet. New heightened reflective graphics, blinker light attachment and integrated ‘High-Vis’ raincover will boost your visibility when riding on trail or road.'
Osprey PacksBuy Osprey hydration packs, rucsacs, drybags and accessories at Edinburgh Bicycle Co-operative online or instore. Free UK delivery on orders over £20.
See all Hydration Packs & Spares from Osprey Packs
See all products from Osprey Packs
See all Hydration Packs & Spares
Our suppliers reserve the right to change specifications and prices without notice. Edinburgh Bicycle Cooperative will do all it can to maintain prices and specifications on this web site, however we do reserve the right to change specifications and prices without notice. Similarly, despite the wonders of modern computers, it is realistic to expect the colour of any item bought to differ subtly from the image online.
|No reviews yet||Submit a review|
|No Q & A's yet||Ask a question|