Osprey Escapist 25 Hydration Pack
- Osprey Escapist 25 rucsac
- Mountain bike rucsac
- Made for self sufficient rides (and hikes)
|Black||Our Price £71.99 RRP £79.99||In Stock (2 To 3 Days)|
Osprey Escapist 25
The well-named Escapist is dedicated to self sufficient rides (and hikes) when you escape to the back of beyond.
- The Osprey Escapist is such a comfortable carry, it's equally fit for rides around town.
- The Escapist boasts many of the features that we have grown to love about our fastest growing backpack company, Osprey.
- The BioStretch hipbelt and harness, the sternum strap and the side compression straps make this pack extremely stable as you will appreciate whether you're swooping round singletrack or weaving through traffic.
- The mesh-faced AirScape back panel is ridged for ventilation and foam padded for comfort.
- Its adjustable torso length helps guarantee a good fit - especially if you are taller or shorter than average height.
- The rucsac's two main compartments (one for a hydration reservoir, the other for general storage) are separated by a sleeve.
- External hydration access - you can slip the reservoir in or out of the Osprey Escapist 25 from the top of the rucsac without having to unzip the main compartment.
- Compatible with Osprey Hydraulics Reservoir(not supplied) - arguably the best hydration bladder made.
- A series of external pockets make it especially easy to organise your luggage.
- The bottom external pocket is ready packed with a stowaway high visibility rain cover.
- Next up is a pocket large enough to take a lunchbox. This pocket has an LED tab on the outside for hanging on a rear light by its belt clip.
- This LED attachment strap gives you somewhere to mount your rear light at an eye-catching height.
- Next up is an open stretch mesh pocket that could take, say, a rolled-up jersey.
- Next up is a large 28x26cm zipped pocket with two internal water bottle sized mesh pockets and an elastic for securing your pump.
- Next there's a LidLock, the smartest and the simplest bike helmet attachment we have come across. See video.
- At the top of the bag, there's an 'electronics pocket' whose embossed honeycomb lining helps protect, say, your sunglasses lenses or your phone's screen.
- The water resistant phone pouch stitched to the rucsac's left hand harness strap also boasts Osprey's touchscreen-friendly embossed honeycomb lining.
- The click-fix hip strap incorporates a decent wallet-sized zipped pocket on both the left and right hand side (the RH one being stretch mesh) thus offering two more options for storing essentials you might want to access on the move such as bars, gels and keys.
- Rich in reflective graphics, this Escapist will get easily spotted.
- Weight: 1,035g - based upon weighing Osprey Escapist 25 at Bike Co-op HQ in March 2015.
- Be aware that cycling equipment specifications can change without notice so please regard our published weights as an honest but approximate guide.
- Manufacturer's published maximum dimensions: 500mm (long) x 270mm (wide) x 310mm (deep) = approximately 25 litres.
'If after a hard day’s ride, the end of the trail is still blissfully unknown then you share our ‘single-track’ mind. This spirit of adventure is captured by the versatility of our Escapist series.
Whether you’re riding 100+ miles or commuting to work, the AirScape™ back panel provides you with complete ventilation and support.
Decided that today you’re going to tackle some downhill? When you’re thrashing those fast descents you’ll appreciate how the Biostretch™ hipbelt and harness keep the pack synched comfortably to your back.
- The Escapist’s twin zippered hipbelt pockets mean you can quickly grab trail essentials on the go and firmly attach your helmet with Lidlock™.
- Keep your phone and sunglasses to hand with the scratch-free pockets in the harness and main compartment.
- The best rides inevitably result in dirty gear, store it separately with the Escapist’s internal zipped divider.
- Keeping yourself hydrated when riding hard is absolutely key, with quick access to the external hydration sleeve you can easily refill your reservoir.
- When you’re out riding over multiple days and you need to carry enough kit, InsideOut™ compression and PowerMesh™ stretch pockets allow you to securely transport all your gear no matter how rutted the track you’re riding gets.
- An internal organiser means you can easily sort your tools, spares and pumps.
- Even when the weather turns for the worst, the built in high visibility raincover deploys quickly to protect your pack and all of your gear.
- Keep yourself visible in low light with reflective graphics and blinker light attachment.'
Osprey PacksBuy Osprey hydration packs, rucsacs, drybags and accessories at Edinburgh Bicycle Co-operative online or instore. Free UK delivery on orders over £20.
See all Hydration Packs & Spares from Osprey Packs
See all products from Osprey Packs
See all Hydration Packs & Spares
Our suppliers reserve the right to change specifications and prices without notice. Edinburgh Bicycle Cooperative will do all it can to maintain prices and specifications on this web site, however we do reserve the right to change specifications and prices without notice. Similarly, despite the wonders of modern computers, it is realistic to expect the colour of any item bought to differ subtly from the image online.
|No reviews yet||Submit a review|
|No Q & A's yet||Ask a question|