Ortlieb Velocity Backpack Hi Viz
- Ortlieb Velocity Backpack 24L
- 100% waterproof cycling rucsac
- Reflective rich cyclists backpack
|Hi-Viz Yellow/Blach||24l||£72.00||In Stock (2 To 3 Days)|
Ortlieb Velocity Backpack
The Ortlieb Velocity Backpack is a 100% waterproof rucsac.
Its reflective-enhanced high visibility and its laptop-friendly shape makes it an especially sound urban backpack.
Not too large, the Ortlieb Velocity is optimised for cycling, though it would readily double as an everyday backpack for walking, commuting by tram...
However you get around, if you want to be sure your kit and your cargo arrives dry, consider this very smart Ortlieb Velocity Backpack.
- Made in hard-wearing laminated, waterproof, cordura fabric.
- Abrasion protection on the corners of this bag continue the hard-wearing theme.
- The welded seams and Ortieb's signature roll-top canoe-bag closure ensures the rain stays out.
- The bag's simple, single-compartment design maximises its capacity (compartments can diminish a bag's storage space).
- A zipped internal pocket keeps, for instance, your phone and wallet safe and accessible.
- This pocket is removable and can be attached to the waist pocket.
- The bag's box shape won't make your A4 folders curl.
- The padded shoulder straps and the large pads on the back of the pack make this bag comfortable to carry.
- Space between the pads allow air to circulate between your back and the bag's.
- A sternum strap makes the backpack even more stable.
- Three huge reflective stripes on the bag's hi-viz yellow background helps ensure you're seen, night and day.
- LED holder - this robust mounting takes any clip-on rear light in a highly conspicuous location, near the top of the bag
- Alternatively, you can attach your helmet straps through the light mounting slots to make it easy to carry your lid off the bike.
- The four feet on the base should keep the bottom of the bag clean when you place it on the ground.
- Approximately 24 litre capacity, the Ortlieb Velocity Backpack is 47cm tall x 28cm wide x 15cm deep (18.5 x 11 x 6 inches).
- 1,100g based on weighing an Ortlieb Velocity Backpack at Bike Co-op HQ in April 2016.
- German engineered the Ortlieb way - see our blog.
'ORTLIEB’s compact messenger bag doubles as an energetic day-tripper and waterproof commuter pack. This versatile piece is a favourite with students. It features an interior pocket with zipper for organizing small items and a carrying handle. Comfortable: robust foam back for optimal air circulation. Stable: bottom is protected by abrasion protectors at corners and bottom feet. Safety: fixing for bike light or helmet.'
Our suppliers reserve the right to change specifications and prices without notice. Edinburgh Bicycle Cooperative will do all it can to maintain prices and specifications on this web site, however we do reserve the right to change specifications and prices without notice. Similarly, despite the wonders of modern computers, it is realistic to expect the colour of any item bought to differ subtly from the image online.
|No reviews yet||Submit a review|
|No Q & A's yet||Ask a question|