Ortlieb Velocity Backpack
- Ortlieb Velocity Backpack 24L
- 100% waterproof cycling rucsac
- A4 folder compatible commuter bag
|Black||24l||£67.50||In Stock (2 To 3 Days)|
Ortlieb Velocity Backpack 24L
The Ortlieb Velocity Backpack 24L is a 100% waterproof rucsac.
Not too large, the Ortlieb Velocity is optimised for cycling, though it would readily double as an everyday backpack for walking, commuting on the bus... However you get around, if you want to be sure your kit and your cargo arrives dry, consider this very smart Ortlieb Velocity Backpack.
- Made in hard-wearing laminated, waterproof cordura fabric.
- Abrasion protection on the corners of this bag and feet on the base continue the hard-wearing theme.
- The welded seams and the roll top canoe bag closure ensures the rain stays out.
- The bag's simple, single-compartment design maximises its capacity (compartments can diminish a bag's storage space).
- A zipped internal pocket keeps, for instance, your phone and wallet safe and accessible.
- This pocket is removable and can be attached to the waist pocket.
- The bag's box shape won't make your A4 folders curl.
- The padded shoulder straps and the large pads on the back of the pack make this bag comfortable to carry.
- Spaces between the pads allow air to circulate between your back and the bag's.
- A sternum strap makes the backpack even more stable.
- Reflective logos and stitching never goes amiss on a bike bag.
- LED loop - this robust mounting takes any clip-on rear light.
- Alternatively, you can attach your helmet to the LED loop.
- Approximately 24 litre capacity, the Ortlieb Velocity Backpack is 47cm tall x 28cm wide x 15cm deep (18.5 x 11 x 6 inches).
- Manufacturer's published weight: 996g.
'ORTLIEB’s compact messenger bag doubles as an energetic day-tripper and waterproof commuter pack. This versatile piece is a favourite with students. It features an interior pocket with zipper for organizing small items and a carrying handle. Comfortable: robust foam back for optimal air circulation. Stable: bottom is protected by abrasion protectors at corners and bottom feet. Safety: fixing for bike light or helmet.'
Our suppliers reserve the right to change specifications and prices without notice. Edinburgh Bicycle Cooperative will do all it can to maintain prices and specifications on this web site, however we do reserve the right to change specifications and prices without notice. Similarly, despite the wonders of modern computers, it is realistic to expect the colour of any item bought to differ subtly from the image online.
|No reviews yet||Submit a review|
|No Q & A's yet||Ask a question|