Ortlieb Office Bag QL2.1
- Ortlieb Office Bag
- Waterproof bicycle pannier/rucsac
- Quality QL2.1 fittings (watch the video)
|Black||21l||£90.00||In Stock (2 To 3 Days)|
Ortlieb Office Bag
The Ortlieb Office Bag is one very smart briefcase that fits just like the classic Ortlieb Roller Pannierto your rear rack.
The Office-Bag is as smart a pannier/briefcase as you would expect from Ortlieb - the pioneers in quality, waterproof bike bags, famed for the near-magical intuitive, super-secure operation of their QL2.1 fittings, as illustrated in this video.
- Quality QL2.1 fittings guarantee easy on / easy off fitting, and total security in transit.
- The waterproof fabric is Ortlieb's heavyweight, shiny laminated material that water just rolls off.
- The welded seams and the simple roll-top closure further ensures your paperwork will be dry when you arrive at the office.
- The bag's rigid base guarantees this is one pannier that will never curl with age and risk getting caught in the rear wheel.
- Fixes to any rear rack up to 16mm top rail diameter.
- The Ortlieb Office Bag fits to the rack at an angle to maximise heel clearance when pedalling.
- A series of inner pockets keep your cargo organised.
- Rubber-coated 'feet' on the base of the bag and protectors on the rear corners help prevent the bag getting soiled when you pop it on the deck.
- The bag's handle and its shoulder strap (with removable pad) offer off-bike portability.
- Reflective triangles front and rear and the reflective ORTLIEB logo on the main body of the bag help ensure you get seen.
- 30cm high x 40cm wide x 17cm deep (12x15.5x6.5 inches) = 21 litre capacity.
- Once you experience the Ortlieb Office-Bag's ease of use and solid build quality, you will understand why it costs more than some of its rivals.
- 1,665g - based upon weighing an Ortlieb Office Bag at Bike Co-op HQ in March 2015.
- Be aware that cycling equipment specifications can change without notice so please regard our published weights as an honest but approximate guide.
Our suppliers reserve the right to change specifications and prices without notice. Edinburgh Bicycle Cooperative will do all it can to maintain prices and specifications on this web site, however we do reserve the right to change specifications and prices without notice. Similarly, despite the wonders of modern computers, it is realistic to expect the colour of any item bought to differ subtly from the image online.
|No reviews yet||Submit a review|