One Day Wheel Building Class - Call 0345 257 0808 for Dates
|£49.00||Phone 0345 257 0808|
Edinburgh Bicycle Co-op One-Day Wheel Building Course
Learn how to build your own bicycle wheels. Imagine that!
Given that our slogan is The Revolution Will Not Be Motorised, it should go without saying that we have a passion for wheel building. It's a skill we enjoy sharing, hence this course. If our Cycle Maintenance Course is like getting your degree in bicycle mechanics, the Wheel Building Course is your PhD.
- On this one-day course, you will be shown how to lace, build and true a pair of wheels under the guidance of an Edinburgh Bicycle mechanic.
- You will be lent hubs, spokes and rims, and you will spend the day building them into a pair of wheels.
- It's a magical experience.
- Having practiced under the supervision of an Edinburgh Bicycle Co-op wheel builder, you will then have the confidence to build and/or true your own wheels at home.
- You will be given a course handout to take away with you, so you needn't worry about forgetting any the wheel building steps and techniques explained on the course.
- Single-day course: usually 10:00 - 17:30
- Lunch (provided by Edinburgh Bicycle) included in the price.
- To find out more about this course, phone 0345 257 0808 or 0131 331 5010 (if your telephone service provides 'free' minutes to 01, 02 numbers etc.), visit one of our shops, or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more details and availability click here.
Please note: This course is currently only available in our Edinburgh shop.
Our suppliers reserve the right to change specifications and prices without notice. Edinburgh Bicycle Cooperative will do all it can to maintain prices and specifications on this web site, however we do reserve the right to change specifications and prices without notice. Similarly, despite the wonders of modern computers, it is realistic to expect the colour of any item bought to differ subtly from the image online.
|No reviews yet||Submit a review|