Odlo Evolution Warm L/S Crew
- Odlo Evolution Warm L/S Crew
- Thermal base layer
- Perfect for uplift mountain biking
|Castlerock Black||Extra Large||Our Price £34.99 RRP £55.00||In Stock|
|Castlerock Black||Large||Our Price £34.99 RRP £55.00||In Stock|
|Castlerock Black||Medium||Our Price £34.99 RRP £55.00||In Stock|
|Castlerock Black||Small||Our Price £34.99 RRP £55.00||In Stock|
Odlo Evolution Warm L/S Crew
The Odlo Evolution Warm L/S Crew's thermal warmth will help retain your core temperature when the temperature drops.
This makes it particularly recommended for, say, uplift mountain biking where bursts of high intensity exercise are punctuated with periods of inactivity.
- The Odlo Evolution Warm L/S Crew is a seamlessly constructed performance-fit base layer designed to offer outstanding comfort and freedom of movement.
- Body mapped to offer extra thermal protection to the areas of the body that require it most.
- Extra venting zones are integrated for additional ventilation.
- Odlo's Effect fabric incorporates antibacterial silver in the weave for permanent odour resistance - a welcome attribute when it comes to underwear.
- 60% polyester / 34% polyamide / 6% elastane construction for fast-wicking, stretch performance.
- Machine washable at 60 degrees.
- Its polyester knit offers rapid drying times.
'High Performance base layer designed to keep you warm in cold conditions. This product is ideal for high intensity sports such as skiing, running, climbing, cycling, outdoor pursuits in cold environments.'
Founded in Norway in 1946 by Odd Lofterod (hence the name) Odlo produced the world's first synthetic thermal undergarment in 1971.
In 1986, Odlo moved to Switzerland where, to this day, they produce their underwear in their own factory on their own special knitting machines.
Anti-bacterial silver in every technical base layer
Odlo pioneered the worlds first anti-bacterial silver impregnated fabric in 2002. Because the silver is integrated into the yarn, it retains its antibacterial properties throughout the long life of the garment, no matter how often you wash it.
Wherever possible, Odlo base layer garments are seamless to enhance their comfort and longevity. For instance, the main body of this top is knitted as a single tube, with different knit patterns seamlessly integrated at different areas of the fabric to optimize ventilation and sweat transfer.
Evolution is Odlo's most technical range. It combines a multiplicity of different knit patterns in the one garment to maximise its wicking qualities and comfort. Odlo Evolution makes fair claim to being the best base layer money can buy.
Odlo are registered with the Fair Wear Foundation (see www.fairwear.org) and Confidence in Textiles (see www.oeko-tex.com).
|Castlerock Black||Extra Large||7613014764009|
|Castlerock Black||Extra Large||7612860894069|
Our suppliers reserve the right to change specifications and prices without notice. Edinburgh Bicycle Cooperative will do all it can to maintain prices and specifications on this web site, however we do reserve the right to change specifications and prices without notice. Similarly, despite the wonders of modern computers, it is realistic to expect the colour of any item bought to differ subtly from the image online.
|No reviews yet||Submit a review|
|No Q & A's yet||Ask a question|