Odlo Evolution Light L/S Crew
- Odlo Evolution Light L/S Crew
- Smooth, near-seamless base layer top
- Antibacterial silver long sleeve vest
|White||Extra Large||Our Price £24.99 RRP £40.00||In Stock (2 To 3 Days)|
|White||Large||Our Price £24.99 RRP £40.00||In Stock|
|White||Medium||Our Price £24.99 RRP £40.00||In Stock|
|White||Small||Our Price £24.99 RRP £40.00||In Stock (2 To 3 Days)|
Odlo Evolution Light L/S Crew
The uniquely smooth feel of Odlo's Effect fabric and the near-seamless construction make the Odlo Evolution Light L/S Crew one exceptional base layer.
- The Odlo Evolution Light L/S Crew is an extremely light weight versatile base layer designed to absorb moisture and promote climate regulation during exercise.
- Nice enough to wear as your sole torso layer when weather permits.
- Odlo's Effect fabric incorporates antibacterial silver in the weave for permanent odour resistance - a welcome attribute when it comes to underwear.
- 77% polyester / 18% polyamide / 5% elastane construction for fast-wicking, stretch performance.
- Integrated venting zones offer optimum breathability.
- Machine Washable at 60 degrees.
'Odlo Evolution Light L/S Crew
High Performance base layer designed to promote climate regulation during mid to intense exercise in mild temperatures. The supportive fabric also helps to support working muscles during activity and is ideal for running, cycling or outdoor pursuits.'
Founded in Norway in 1946 by Odd Lofterod (hence the name) Odlo produced the world's first synthetic thermal undergarment in 1971.
In 1986, Odlo moved to Switzerland where, to this day, they produce their underwear in their own factory on their own special knitting machines.
Anti-bacterial silver in every technical base layer
Odlo pioneered the worlds first anti-bacterial silver impregnated fabric in 2002. Because the silver is integrated into the yarn, it retains its antibacterial properties throughout the long life of the garment, no matter how often you wash it.
Wherever possible, Odlo base layer garments are seamless to enhance their comfort and longevity. For instance, this top is knitted as a single tube, with different knit patterns seamlessly integrated at different areas of the fabric to optimize ventilation and sweat transfer.
Evolution is Odlo's most technical range. It combines a multiplicity of different knit patterns in the one garment to maximise its wicking qualities and comfort. Odlo Evolution makes fair claim to being the best base layer money can buy.
Odlo are registered with the Fair Wear Foundation (see www.fairwear.org) and Confidence in Textiles (see www.oeko-tex.com).
Our suppliers reserve the right to change specifications and prices without notice. Edinburgh Bicycle Cooperative will do all it can to maintain prices and specifications on this web site, however we do reserve the right to change specifications and prices without notice. Similarly, despite the wonders of modern computers, it is realistic to expect the colour of any item bought to differ subtly from the image online.
|No reviews yet||Submit a review|
|No Q & A's yet||Ask a question|