Oakley Radarlock Path Sunglasses Polished Black Frame Black Iridium & VR28 Lens
|Our Price £162.00 RRP £180.00||In Stock|
Oakley Radarlock Path Sunglasses Polished Black Frame with Black Iridium Vented Lens & VR28 Vented Lens
Oakley Radarlock Path Sunglasses are becoming the most commonly spotted sunglasses on the pro peloton - probably because they are shaped and engineered to do their job perfectly.
- Oakley Radarlock Path Sunglasses come supplied with 2 lenses, both vented to reduce the possibility of misting.
- The 10% neutral transmission Black Iridium lenses deliver a clear, comfortable outlook, even in extremely bright light.
- This excellent all-purpose lens for sunny conditions offers truer colour perception.
- The Iridium coating tunes contrast and reduces glare.
- The 28% transmission VR28 lenses are optimised for lower light conditions.
- Switchlock Technology locks the lenses in place, and enables fast and easy lens changes.
- The stainless steel quick release button makes it extremely easy to swap lenses.
- XYZ High Definition Optics - the most optically-correct and impact resistant glasses under the sun.
- 100% UV-filtering lenses exceed ANSI Z87.1 (American Standards) for high velocity impact resistance.
- Comfortably lightweight O Matter frame built to withstand the punishment of pro sports.
- Unobtainium rubber nosepiece and earstem sleeves are not just super comfortable, they actually improve grip when you perspire.
- The Three-Point Fit keeps the lenses precisely aligned while maximizing comfort by eliminating the pressure points that come with ordinary frames that hook your ears.
- The lens curvature improves side protection against sun, wind and impact.
- Integrated surge ports facilitate cooling, help prevent steaming.
- Oakley RadarLock Path Sunglasses come in an Oakley Soft Vault case that lets you store an extra lens along with the sunglasses.
'RADARLOCK PATH SUNGLASSES
The ultimate sport performance product, this revolutionary eyewear lets athletes take full advantage of Oakley’s wide array of performance lenses, thanks to an ingenious invention called Switchlock™ Technology that makes lens changing fast and hassle-free. Switchlock lets you adapt your vision for any environment and keep up with changing light, and all lenses are optimized with the unrivaled clarity and impact resistance of High Definition Optics® (HDO®). Engineered to meet the uncompromising demands of world-class athletes, RadarLock™ changes the game with a new definition of performance.
Whether you’re competing for Gold or just squeezing every ounce of possibility out of those prized moments of athletic escape, you’re either wearing RadarLock™ or wishing you were. If you haven’t heard about Oakley Switchlock Technology, you’re wasting too much time fumbling with the outdated designs of ordinary interchangeable lens systems. Our simple switch mechanism makes the process quick and easy, and the lens is held securely in place without uneven pressures that can bend it and distort your vision. Somebody finally got it right, and did so with a vengeance against conventional technology.
HDO® sets the standard for optical clarity, visual fidelity, and impact resistance, and RadarLock is racked and revved with all those benefits including Polaric Ellipsoid™ geometry to extend clarity across the entire lens. The sweeping contour gives you a wide-open view with maximized peripheral vision and enhanced side protection against sun, wind and impact. You’ll have optical performance rated at ANSI Z87.1, and that same uncompromising level of standards applies to protection against high velocity and high mass impact. For even more protection, our Plutonite® lens material filters out every eye-searing ray of UV.
The lightweight yet insanely durable frame is made of O Matter™ and shaped with surge ports to maintain a cooling flow of air. Interchangeable nose pads let you achieve a comfortable, customizable fit, and the earsocks are made of the same sport-optimized Unobtainium® to increase grip when you sweat. You won’t feel any uneven pressure points with this frame because its Three-Point Fit doesn’t hook your ears — it just holds the frame comfortably in place while keeping the lens in precise optical alignment.
RadarLock comes in an Oakley Soft Vault case that lets you store an extra lens, and each frame comes with two lenses: one for bright days and one for low-light conditions.'
OakleyThe factor that sets Oakley sunglasses over and above all other sunglasses manufacturers is their unswerving commitment to create the absolute standard in high definition optics.
We have been championing Oakley sunglasses for the best part of 30 years, find out why on our Blog.
See all Sunglasses from Oakley
See all products from Oakley
See all Sunglasses
Our suppliers reserve the right to change specifications and prices without notice. Edinburgh Bicycle Cooperative will do all it can to maintain prices and specifications on this web site, however we do reserve the right to change specifications and prices without notice. Similarly, despite the wonders of modern computers, it is realistic to expect the colour of any item bought to differ subtly from the image online.
|No reviews yet||Submit a review|
|No Q & A's yet||Ask a question|