Oakley Radarlock Path Sunglasses Matt Black Ink/OO Red Polar &Black Vented Frame
- Oakley Radarlock Path Sunglasses Matt Black Ink frame / OO Red Polar & Black Iridium Vented Lens
- Most commonly spotted pro peloton cycling sunglasses
- Glare-blocking OO Red Iridium Polarized lens
|Our Price £207.00 RRP £230.00||In Stock|
Oakley Radarlock Path Sunglasses Matt Black Ink frame with OO Polarized Red Iridium Lens & Black Iridium Lens
Oakley Radarlock Path Sunglasses are fast becoming the most commonly spotted sunglasses on the pro peloton - probably because they are shaped and engineered to do their job perfectly.
- These Oakley Radarlock Path Sunglasses come supplied with 2 lenses, both vented to reduce the possibility of misting.
- The 18% transmission OO Red Iridium Polarized lens features a unique filter, which balances light waves to provide rich, vibrant colours and enhanced contrast.
- This enhanced contrast helps you judge depth and distance better and helps you enjoy mother nature in all her fine detail.
- The 10% transmission, glare-deflecting, contrast-enhancing Black Iridium lens is perfect for very bright conditions.
- Switchlock Technology locks the lenses in place.
- The stainless steel quick release Switchlock button enables fast and easy lens changes.
- Supplied with a lens-cleaning Oakley Softbag in an Oakley clamshell Softcase.
We'll leave it to Oakley to describe their technologies in their own inimitable Californian style.
OAKLEY HD POLARIZED LENS
When choosing Oakley HD Polarized technology you will enjoy the glare-killing clarity of the best polarized lenses on the planet. Oakley use a precise infusion moulding process to produce one comprehensive, single-layered lens. No glue, no sandwiching, no mustard or mayo. Just the clearest polarized lenses you can find.
HIGH DEFINITION OPTICS®
High Definition Optics® (HDO®) is a collection of patented technologies that allow Oakley eyewear to meet or exceed the testing standards of the American National Standards Institute for optical clarity, visual fidelity, and impact resistance.
One of the most optically pure materials used in eyewear today, it maximizes clarity and impact resistance while filtering out 100% of all UVA, UVB, UVC and harmful blue light up to 400nm. Not a coating, the UV protection is from the lens material itself.
Backed by decades of innovation, Oakley performance eyewear offers uncompromising protection against high-velocity and high-mass impact. The protection is a benefit of the premium materials and unique architectures of Oakley lens/frame combinations.
Eye damage attributed to ultraviolet light includes cataracts, pterygium and macular degeneration. Our Plutonite® lens material filters out 100% of all UVA, UVB, UVC and harmful blue light up to 400nm. The protection is from the lens material itself.
A patented innovation that ensures the frame makes contact only at the bridge of the nose and the sides of the head. It holds lenses in precise optical alignment with a secure fit that eliminates the pressure points common with frames that hook the ears.
A stress-resistant frame material that withstands environmental extremes, it is lightweight yet highly durable. Controlled flexibility enhances impact resistance while contributing to the all-day comfort of frames made with this innovative synthetic.
Designed to balance light transmission and reduce glare, this premium lens coating is made with superheated metal oxides. It is available in a spectrum of colors for optimizing vision in virtually any light condition.'
OakleyThe factor that sets Oakley sunglasses over and above all other sunglasses manufacturers is their unswerving commitment to create the absolute standard in high definition optics.
We have been championing Oakley sunglasses for the best part of 30 years, find out why on our Blog.
See all Sunglasses from Oakley
See all products from Oakley
See all Sunglasses
Our suppliers reserve the right to change specifications and prices without notice. Edinburgh Bicycle Cooperative will do all it can to maintain prices and specifications on this web site, however we do reserve the right to change specifications and prices without notice. Similarly, despite the wonders of modern computers, it is realistic to expect the colour of any item bought to differ subtly from the image online.
|No reviews yet||Submit a review|
|No Q & A's yet||Ask a question|