M:PART Tiagra Open Sport Road Wheel
M:Wheel Tiagra Road Wheel
Looking for a better quality wheel for your road bike? You can't go wrong with a Mavic Open Sport rim on a mid-range Shimano hub built with DT Swiss stainless steel spokes. This rim/hub combination is the first recommendation of many of our mechanics when customers request a good quality, but not too pricey, wheel build.
- The Open Sport is one of Mavic's best proven road rims.
- At around 490g, the Mavic Open Sport rim strikes a good balance of light weight and strength.
- 6061 aluminium.
- External Wear Indicator.
- UB Control - the rim is CNC machined to create a consistent-yet-unsmooth surface that optimises braking performance.
- Recommended tyre size: 700x19 to 700x28.
- Standard 3x spoke lacing pattern, standard spoke nipples and standard ball bearings make these wheels durable and user serviceable.
- Mid-level Shimano Tiagra hubs offer consistent quality.
- Fits road bike standard dropouts - 100mm OLD front and 130mm OLD rear.
- The rear wheel's Shimano freehub body takes a 10-speed (and/or 8 or 9-speed) cassette.
- DT Swiss stainless steel spokes are the industry standard.
- Supplied with decent set of skewers.
- Weight: 1,165g (rear), 945g (front) based upon weighing these wheels, with QR skewers, at Bike Co-op HQ in December 2012.
Our suppliers reserve the right to change specifications and prices without notice. Edinburgh Bicycle Cooperative will do all it can to maintain prices and specifications on this web site, however we do reserve the right to change specifications and prices without notice. Similarly, despite the wonders of modern computers, it is realistic to expect the colour of any item bought to differ subtly from the image online.
|No reviews yet||Submit a review|
|No Q & A's yet||Ask a question|