Muc Off Silicone Shine
- Muc-Off Silicone Shine
- Fork stanchion lube
- Doubles as bike frame polish
Muc-Off Silicone Shine
Muc-Off Silicone Shine doubles as a frame polish and a fork stanchion enhancer.
- Used as a frame polish, Silicone Shine makes the bike look factory fresh and reduces dirt adhesion.
- Safe to use on painted, polished and carbon fibre frames
- Used as a suspension lube it reduces friction.
- Formulated for fork stanchions and rear shocks.
- Buffed with a microfibre cloth, it leaves a dry, sparkling shine.
- Silicone Shine is so slick, it's not suitable for braking surfaces (rim or disc) or tyres.
- No CFCs
- Cherry Pop Fragrance - sweet smell
- We've included a sweet, cherry pop fragrance in our Silicone Shine formula!
'Silicon Shine not only leaves your bike looking factory fresh, but it also acts as an amazing friction reducer for suspension parts and reduces dirt adhesion. Spray it onto your fork stanchions and rear shocks to reduce resistance for a silky smooth, World Cup performance.'
Our suppliers reserve the right to change specifications and prices without notice. Edinburgh Bicycle Cooperative will do all it can to maintain prices and specifications on this web site, however we do reserve the right to change specifications and prices without notice. Similarly, despite the wonders of modern computers, it is realistic to expect the colour of any item bought to differ subtly from the image online.
|No reviews yet||Submit a review|
|No Q & A's yet||Ask a question|