M:part M475/A317 700C Disc Wheel
- M:Part M475/A317 700c Disc Wheel
- Very good quality wheels for road/touting/hybrid bikes
- Available individually as front or rear bicycle wheels
|Rear||£94.99||In Stock (2 To 3 Days)|
M:Part M475/A317 700c Disc Wheel
Built with the best components for the money - Mavic rims, Shimano hubs and DT spokes - these M:Part wheel are built to the level of quality you would expect to see on a disc brake-equipped road bike, touring bike of hybrid retailing for up to £2,000.
- The Shimano Deore-quality hub takes any international standard 6-bolt disc brake rotor.
- The Shimano hub's shielded bearing are user serviceable.
- Eyeletted and anodised for strength and longevity, the Mavic A317 aluminium rim is optimised to withstand the stresses imposed on a bike with disc brakes.
- The rear hub takes an 8, 9 or 10-speed Shimano-compatible cassette.
- The 32 x plain gauge DT Swiss stainless steel spokes are laced 3-cross.
- Available in both front and rear versions.
- The front wheel weighs approx 1,140g, the rear 1,300g.
- Both wheels were weighed at Bike Co-op HQ with (supplied) QR skewers.
M:Part wheels are as good as you would expect from Madison - the UK importers of Mavic rims, Shimano hubs and DT stainless steel spokes.
Our suppliers reserve the right to change specifications and prices without notice. Edinburgh Bicycle Cooperative will do all it can to maintain prices and specifications on this web site, however we do reserve the right to change specifications and prices without notice. Similarly, despite the wonders of modern computers, it is realistic to expect the colour of any item bought to differ subtly from the image online.
|No reviews yet||Submit a review|
|No Q & A's yet||Ask a question|