M:part Front Derailleur Clamp for Braze on
- M:Part Front Derailleur Clamp for Braze On
- Enables you to fit a braze-on front mech to a frame without brazed-on front derailleur mount
- Front gear mount
M:Part Front Derailleur Clamp for Braze On
Once bolted in position this clamp enables you to fit a braze-on style front derailleur to your bike - even if the frame was made for a traditional clamp-on front mech or no front mech.
- This black anodised aluminium clamp is accurately machined and smoothly finished so you can mount it to your bike frame with confidence.
- The clamp wraps round and is secured to the frame's seat tube with an Allen bolt. (You'll need a 4mm Allen key to fit this clamp.)
- The front mech bolts to the M:Part Front Derailleur Clamp in exactly the same way as a brazed-on fitting and offers up-and-down adjustability.
- Available in the three most popular seat tube sizes: 28.6, 31.8 or 34.9mm external diameter.
- Weight: 32g - based upon weighing 31.8mm M:Part Front Derailleur Clamp for Braze On in May 2015.
- Be aware that cycling equipment specifications can change without notice so please regard our published weights as an honest but approximate guide.
M:partBuy M:part wheels, racks, baskets, headsets, forks and spare parts from Edinburgh Bicycle Co-operative online or instore. Free UK delivery on orders over £20.
See all Gear Hangers, Cables and Spares from M:part
See all products from M:part
See all Gear Hangers, Cables and Spares
Our suppliers reserve the right to change specifications and prices without notice. Edinburgh Bicycle Cooperative will do all it can to maintain prices and specifications on this web site, however we do reserve the right to change specifications and prices without notice. Similarly, despite the wonders of modern computers, it is realistic to expect the colour of any item bought to differ subtly from the image online.
|No reviews yet||Submit a review|
|No Q & A's yet||Ask a question|