M:part 700C Hybrid Fork
|Black||1 1/8"||£54.99||In Stock|
M:Part 700C Hybrid Fork
Replacement chromoly fork for hybrids and touring bikes.
- Inch and an eighth diameter unthreaded steerer.
- 300mm steerer can be cut to size.
- Twin threaded dropout eyelets for fitting mudguards and racks.
- Threaded Low Rider bosses.
- V-brake/cantilever brake bosses.
- Made for 700c wheels.
- 65mm space between the fork legs accommodates wide hybrid tyres and mudguards.
- 1,213g based upon weighing an M:Part 700C Hybrid Fork at Bike Co-op HQ in October 2013.
Our suppliers reserve the right to change specifications and prices without notice. Edinburgh Bicycle Cooperative will do all it can to maintain prices and specifications on this web site, however we do reserve the right to change specifications and prices without notice. Similarly, despite the wonders of modern computers, it is realistic to expect the colour of any item bought to differ subtly from the image online.
|Submit a review|
|Perfect colour match. After an RTC with a Bradford driver ('didn't see you...') my Surly Crosscheck fork took the rest of the impact that my helmet didn't as I broke the passenger side window. Needing a durable replacement fork for my Courier Race this one fits perfectly. At 1.2kg it's 200grams heavier but a fair bit cheaper too. Gloss black with low-rider & mudguard mounts it's a springy steel affair easily eating up the miles on my 18mile commute (one way). Just remember the star fangled nut... Doh!|