Moon Rear Rack Bracket for Comet/Crescent LAA554
- Moon Rear Rack Bracket for Comet/Crescent
- Enables you to fit a Moon rear light to a pannier rack's rear plate
- For Moon Comet or Crescent lights
|LAA554||£10.99||In Stock (2 To 3 Days)|
Moon Rear Rack Bracket for Comet/Crescent/Shield
This handy bracket enables you to fit a Moon Comet or Crescent to the lamp mounting plate you'll find on some rear pannier carriers such as the Topeak Super Tourist DX Rack.
- The Moon Rear Rack Bracket is 64mm long.
- The distance between the bracket's two outer bolt mounting holes (centre to centre) is approximately 50mm.
- This bracket uses the same click-fix mechanism as the Moon light's original seatpost bracket, making it easy to fit your rear lamp or remove it in one second.
- This nylon bracket along with the two steel nuts and bolts (supplied) weigh just 22g (based upon weighing one Moon Rear Rack Bracket for Comet/Crescent/Shield at Bike Co-op HQ in March 2015).
Our suppliers reserve the right to change specifications and prices without notice. Edinburgh Bicycle Cooperative will do all it can to maintain prices and specifications on this web site, however we do reserve the right to change specifications and prices without notice. Similarly, despite the wonders of modern computers, it is realistic to expect the colour of any item bought to differ subtly from the image online.
|No reviews yet||Submit a review|