Moon Nebula Set
- The ultimate COB LED light set
- Front and rear light set
- More eye-catching urban bike lights
Moon Nebula Set
Moon Lights have realised the potential of next-generation COB LED technology to create the Nebula - probably the most eye-catching urban bike light set.
Instead of utilising one or a few individual diodes, the Moon Nebula Front Light harnesses the lighting power of 30 COB (Chips On Board) LEDs while the rear one has 50 LED chips. These COB LED mini chips are clustered to create a long slim lighting panel to create an intensely bright mini strip light effect.
COB LED technology makes the Moon Nebula the ultimate get-you-seen bicycle light set for urban cycling.
Moon Nebula Front Light
The Moon Nebula Front Light doesn't throw a bright beam so you wouldn't use it for extensive night riding beyond the city limits. However, it does offer enough illumination to help see you home if you take a quick shortcut along, say, an canal path
- The 30 COB LED chips are encased in a 93mm-wide lamp to further enhance this lamp's presence.
- The lens protrudes to deliver 270 degree visibility to help ensure you're seen from all sides.
- COB LEDs burn cooler so they should last even longer than standard LEDs.
- The lamp's CNC aluminium heat sink cooling system enhances light performance and further helps guarantee the longevity of this lamp.
- The 3.7V 800 mAh Lithium Polymer battery is USB-rechargeable for convenience and economy.
- Charge time: 3 hours. You can confidently recharge the lamp at your work station if you have access to a USB port.
- A rubber seal helps protect the USB port on the back of the lamp from the elements.
- Charge and fully charged indicator lights reveal the lamp's charging status.
- The charger automatically cuts off once the lamp is fully charged.
- A low battery indicator gives you early warning to switch to a lower power mode when riding.
- Supplied with a universal fitting bracket with a laddered rubber strap, the Nebula can be secured to any shape of handlebar.
- This tool-free fitting makes it easy to switch this light between different bikes.
- Also supplied with belt clip.
- The Moon Nebula Front Light offers the widest range of run times so you can select the appropriate brightness according to the conditions.
- 1 hour 10 minutes (240 lm overdrive mode), 2h 25m (120 lm high mode), 3h 50m (standard 70 lm mode), 7h 40 m (35 lm low mode), plus a range of flashing modes with run times from 2 to 20 hours.
- 93mm x 22mm x 17mm.
- The Moon Nebula Front Light weighs just 45g + 18g for the mounting bracket and strap (checked at Bike Co-op HQ in August 2015).
Moon Nebula Rear Light
Same as front light with the following differences.
- Supplied with a universal fitting bracket with a laddered rubber strap, the Nebula can be secured to any shape of seatpost.
- Run time - constant beam: 1 hour 10 minutes (100 lm overdrive mode), 2h 15m (45 lm high mode), 3h 30m (standard 30 lm mode), 7h 30 m (15 lm low mode).
- A range of flashing modes with run times from 2 to 20 hours.
Edinburgh Bicycle support recycling electrical equipment.
Our suppliers reserve the right to change specifications and prices without notice. Edinburgh Bicycle Cooperative will do all it can to maintain prices and specifications on this web site, however we do reserve the right to change specifications and prices without notice. Similarly, despite the wonders of modern computers, it is realistic to expect the colour of any item bought to differ subtly from the image online.
|No reviews yet||Submit a review|
|No Q & A's yet||Ask a question|