Moon Nebula Rear Light
- Moon Nebula Rear Light
- Probably the most eye-catching rear bike light ever
- 50 COB LED bicycle light
Moon Nebula Rear Light
Moon Lights have made the most of LED next-generation COB technology to create the Nebula - probably the most eye-catching rear bicycle light we've ever seen.
Instead of utilising one or a few individual diodes, the Moon Nebula Front Light harnesses the lighting power of 50 COB (Chips On Board) LEDs. These COB LED mini chips are clustered to create a long slim lighting panel to create an intensely bright mini strip light effect.
COB LED technology makes the Moon Nebula the ultimate get-you-seen bicycle rear light.
- The 50 COB LED chips are encased in a 93mm-wide lamp to further enhance this lamp's presence.
- The lens protrudes to ensure excellent side visibility too.
- COB LEDs burn cooler so they should last even longer than standard LEDs.
- The lamp's CNC aluminium heat sink cooling system enhances light performance and further helps guarantee the longevity of this lamp.
- The 3.7V 800 mAh Lithium Polymer battery is USB-rechargeable for convenience and economy.
- Charge time: 3 hours. You can confidently recharge the lamp at your work station if you have access to a USB port.
- A rubber seal helps protect the USB port on the back of the lamp from the elements.
- Charge and fully charged indicator lights reveal the lamp's charging status.
- The charger automatically cuts off once the lamp is fully charged.
- A low battery indicator gives you early warning to switch to a lower power mode when riding.
- Supplied with a universal fitting bracket with a laddered rubber strap, the Nebula can be secured to any shape of handlebar.
- This tool-free fitting makes it easy to switch this light between different bikes.
- Also supplied with belt clip.
- The Moon Nebula Rear Light offers the widest range of run times so you can select the appropriate brightness according to the conditions.
- 1 hour 10 minutes (100 lm overdrive mode), 2h 15m (45lm high mode), 3h 30m (standard 30 lm mode), 7h 30 m (15 lm low mode), plus a range of flashing modes with run times from 2 to 20 hours.
- The Moon Nebula Rear Light weighs just 45g + 18g for the mounting bracket and strap (checked at Bike Co-op HQ in August 2015).
Edinburgh Bicycle support recycling electrical equipment.
Our suppliers reserve the right to change specifications and prices without notice. Edinburgh Bicycle Cooperative will do all it can to maintain prices and specifications on this web site, however we do reserve the right to change specifications and prices without notice. Similarly, despite the wonders of modern computers, it is realistic to expect the colour of any item bought to differ subtly from the image online.
|Submit a review|
|My friends and I went on the Five Ferrys challenge the other week. leaving home at 4.30am and returning at 10.30pm we didn't know for sure weather conditions or light conditions. Luckily one of the boys works in the industry and provided nearly 10,000 lumans of top notch lights I won't say to much more about it. anyway. I was provided this Moon Nebula rear light (on loan) and it wasn't until 25 mins after I had put it on that I was told to put it on overdrive setting! I thought it already was until I hit the button a couple of times! WOW then I turned it down again as not to upset any motorists. It really is that bright. I suggest you buy it twice over but I STRONGLY recommend not looking at it directly. A very strong light great for day time riding, TT's, dusk or night. cant rate it enough and at a very good price point.|