Moon Nebula Front Light
- Moon Nebula Front Light
- Probably the most eye-catching front bike light ever
- Excellent get-seen city bike front light
Moon Nebula Front Light
Moon Lights have realised the potential of next-generation COB LED technology to create the Nebula - probably the most eye-catching front bicycle light we've ever seen.
Instead of utilising one or a few individual diodes, the Moon Nebula Front Light harnesses the lighting power of 30 COB (Chips On Board) LEDs. These COB LED mini chips are clustered to create a long slim lighting panel to create an intensely bright mini strip light effect.
COB LED technology makes the Moon Nebula the ultimate get-you-seen bicycle front light for urban cycling.
The Moon Nebula Front Light doesn't throw a bright beam so you wouldn't use it for extensive night riding beyond the city limits. However, it does offer enough illumination to help see you home if you take a quick shortcut along, say, an canal path.
- The 30 COB LED chips are encased in a 93mm-wide lamp to further enhance this lamp's presence.
- The lens protrudes to ensure excellent side visibility too.
- COB LEDs burn cooler so they should last even longer than standard LEDs.
- The lamp's CNC aluminium heat sink cooling system enhances light performance and further helps guarantee the longevity of this lamp.
- The 3.7V 800 mAh Lithium Polymer battery is USB-rechargeable for convenience and economy.
- Charge time: 3 hours. You can confidently recharge the lamp at your work station if you have access to a USB port.
- A rubber seal helps protect the USB port on the back of the lamp from the elements.
- Charge and fully charged indicator lights reveal the lamp's charging status.
- The charger automatically cuts off once the lamp is fully charged.
- A low battery indicator gives you early warning to switch to a lower power mode when riding.
- Supplied with a universal fitting bracket with a laddered rubber strap, the Nebula can be secured to any shape of handlebar.
- This tool-free fitting makes it easy to switch this light between different bikes.
- Also supplied with belt clip.
- The Moon Nebula Front Light offers the widest range of run times so you can select the appropriate brightness according to the conditions.
- 1 hour 10 minutes (240 lm overdrive mode), 2h 25m (120 lm high mode), 3h 50m (standard 70 lm mode), 7h 40 m (35 lm low mode), plus a range of flashing modes with run times from 2 to 20 hours.
- The Moon Nebula Front Light weighs just 45g + 18g for the mounting bracket and strap (checked at Bike Co-op HQ in August 2015).
Edinburgh Bicycle support recycling electrical equipment.
Our suppliers reserve the right to change specifications and prices without notice. Edinburgh Bicycle Cooperative will do all it can to maintain prices and specifications on this web site, however we do reserve the right to change specifications and prices without notice. Similarly, despite the wonders of modern computers, it is realistic to expect the colour of any item bought to differ subtly from the image online.
|Submit a review|
|I bought this light about a month ago as I wanted a very bright flashing light to accompany my main front light as cycle on unlit roads going to work.To say that this light is bright is an understatement!when its on the 3rd flashing phase it lights up the road and cars etc definitely notice me.Charge lasts 2 days or 40 miles before a charge up is needed!I love this light!|
|No Q & A's yet||Ask a question|