Madison Flux Men's Saddle
- Madison Flux Men's Saddle
- Mountain bike saddle
- Doubles as classy any-bike saddle
Madison Flux Saddle
Great value MTB saddle. There's something just right about a brown leather-coloured saddle (even if the waterproof cover is synthetic leather).
- Supple, perforated synthetic leather cover with deluxe hand-stitched finish.
- The rounded nose helps prevent 'shorts hook up' when you manoeuvre on and off the bike, so we especially recommend the Madison Flux for mountain biking.
- Multi-density foam padding offers sit bone cushioning and adds comfort without bulk.
- Hollowed-out channel helps alleviate perineal pressure.
- Scuff-resistant Kevlar rear and side panels.
- CrMo steel rails - the standard for lightweight strength.
- Lightweight nylon composite base.
- Approximate dimensions: 280 x 142mm.
- Weight: 298g - checked at Bike Co-op HQ in January 2016.
'The Flux is hands down our best selling model, and beyond a graphic change, there was no reason to change this modern day classic.'
Our suppliers reserve the right to change specifications and prices without notice. Edinburgh Bicycle Cooperative will do all it can to maintain prices and specifications on this web site, however we do reserve the right to change specifications and prices without notice. Similarly, despite the wonders of modern computers, it is realistic to expect the colour of any item bought to differ subtly from the image online.
|No reviews yet||Submit a review|
|No Q & A's yet||Ask a question|