Liv Race Day Socks
- Liv RaceDay Socks
- Thin enough to wear with snug-fit cycling shoes
- Gently cushioned or comfort
|White||Extra Small/Small||£11.99||In Stock|
|White||Medium/Large||£11.99||In Stock (2 To 3 Days)|
Liv RaceDay Socks
The LivRace Day Socks' single-ply construction makes them thin enough to wear with snug-fit cycling shoes, whilst maximizing foot comfort.
Cerise and turquoise stripes at ankle level add a dash of colour to this classic white cycling sock.
- 100% TransTextura Plus anti-odour polyester fabric employs capillary action for fast moisture transfer off the skin to the outer surface for rapid evaporation - the key to keeping feet dry, comfortable and hygienic.
- Single-ply construction - very thin, very breathable.
- Strategically reinforced cushion knit on forefoot to relieve pressure.
- Ultra high gauge 200-needle count.
- The arch support band and the Y-gore heel help ensure a snug fit without bunching.
- Sizes: XS/S (size 34-37 shoe), M/L (size 38-41 shoe).
'Liv RaceDay women's cycling socks feature moisture transferring anti-odor TransTextura Plus™ fabric technology to keep your feet fresh and dry. Includes an arch supporting band and cushioned knit forefoot for enhanced comfort.'
Our suppliers reserve the right to change specifications and prices without notice. Edinburgh Bicycle Cooperative will do all it can to maintain prices and specifications on this web site, however we do reserve the right to change specifications and prices without notice. Similarly, despite the wonders of modern computers, it is realistic to expect the colour of any item bought to differ subtly from the image online.
|No reviews yet||Submit a review|
|No Q & A's yet||Ask a question|