Liv Race Day Shorts
- Liv Race Day Shorts
- Pro road race quality Lycra shorts
- Women's road bike shorts
Liv Race Day Shorts
The label says 80% nylon/20% spandex, like many Lycra shorts, but the moment you slip into Liv Race Day Shorts, you know this is an exceptional pair of cycling shorts. The Lycra is noticeably smoother, the chamois more comfortable, the silicone leg grippers more deluxe.
Then there's the Liv look. With a big, bold Liv logo in white on each side, and white/black/turquoise stripes on the right hand leg and white/black/lilac stripes on the left hand leg, Liv Race Day Shorts clearly stand out above the rest.
- Liv Race fit for zero bunching and exceptional stretch and recovery.
- Race fit - no excess fabric helps you slip through the airstream.
- UPF 30+ blocking - helps protect you from harmful rays.
- The ProComfor women’s-specific chamois uses a slightly thicker foam (11mm vs 9mm) made from three bonded layers.
- The chamois' 4-way stretch Transtextura foam boasts permanent anti-odour and anti-bacterial performance.
- Sublimated silicone gripper hem.
- Hand wash at 30 degrees.
'Liv Race Day Shorts feature a ProComfor women’s-specific chamois and a Sublimated silicon gripper hem, with a comfy race fit and UPF 30+ sun protection.'
LivDesigned by Liv built by Giant. Best buy Liv women's road bikes from Edinburgh Bike Co-op. Free delivery, interest free credit and Bike to Work terms available.
See all Women's Shorts - Tight Fitting & Bib Shorts from Liv
See all products from Liv
See all Women's Shorts - Tight Fitting & Bib Shorts
Our suppliers reserve the right to change specifications and prices without notice. Edinburgh Bicycle Cooperative will do all it can to maintain prices and specifications on this web site, however we do reserve the right to change specifications and prices without notice. Similarly, despite the wonders of modern computers, it is realistic to expect the colour of any item bought to differ subtly from the image online.
|No reviews yet||Submit a review|
|No Q & A's yet||Ask a question|