Liv Halo Womens Helmet
- Liv Halo Women's Helmet
- 27-vent women's cycling helmet
- Liv helmet with most vents
|White/Turquoise||£39.99||Low Stock (2 To 3 Days)|
Liv Halo Women's Helmet
Looking to keep your cool? The halo is the Liv lid with most vents.
- 27 long vents maximise airflow over your head
- In-mould construction - the outer polycarbonate microshell and the inner EPS foam shell are fused together (not taped) to create a tougher lid.
- In-mould construction enhances the helmet's integrity and longevity.
- The Liv Halo features twin micro-shell construction - one shell covers the top of the helmet, a second shell covers the turquoise rear section.
- The Giant Cinch 5 anti-rock cradle's rear adjustment dial makes it easy to achieve a snug comfortable fit from the off.
- Fitted with visor (not shown in this pic) to shade your eyes (or eyewear) from rain and/or glare.
- The visor is removable if you prefer to ride peak free.
- The helmet's chin strap is comfortably wide - this helps prevent it twisting, as narrower straps can.
- Quick-release cam locks, which are easy to set just below ear level, keep these straps in place.
- Heat-sealed pads help make the helmet comfortable to wear.
- Certification: CPSC, CE-EN 1078:2012 & ASNZ.
- 297g based upon weighing one Liv Halo Women's Helmet at Bike Co-op HQ in October 2015.
- Unisize: 50-57cm.
'Featuring the highest number of vents on any Liv helmet, the new Liv Halo is sure to keep you cool in all conditions. Bringing in-mould construction and multi-shell construction techniques to a stylish, lightweight lid.'
Our suppliers reserve the right to change specifications and prices without notice. Edinburgh Bicycle Cooperative will do all it can to maintain prices and specifications on this web site, however we do reserve the right to change specifications and prices without notice. Similarly, despite the wonders of modern computers, it is realistic to expect the colour of any item bought to differ subtly from the image online.
|No reviews yet||Submit a review|
|No Q & A's yet||Ask a question|