Liv Fera ATB Shoes Women's
- Liv Fera ATB Shoes Women's
- Excellent value women's cycling shoes
- Women's SPD shoes
|Black/Fuchsia||37||£64.99||Contact for Availability|
|Black/Fuchsia||39||£64.99||In Stock (2 To 3 Days)|
Liv Fera ATB Shoes Women's
Liv's first ever SPD-compatible off-road shoe for women is an impressive debut.
That's why, as well as being great for mountain biking, the Liv Fera is a more technical (firmer sole) alternative to trainer-style shoes like the Specialized Cadette, making it perfect for any level of road riding from leisure/commuting to sportive.
- The Liv Fera is built on a women's-specific last (the foot-shaped mould a shoe's upper is built around) to help ensure a perfect comfort fit.
- The ForceDrive midsole offers the stiffness required for pedalling efficiency and to isolate your foot from pedal pressure.
- The rubber outsole makes for safe walking.
- The sole is drilled to take any SPD-style 2-bolt pedal cleat(not supplied - cleats come supplied with the pedals not the shoes).
- A force band round the back of the shoe helps prevent unintended heel lift, and facilitates the heel twist motion required to disengage from the pedal.
- The TrackBone rubber tread lugs offer grip when you mix mountain biking with trail hiking.
- The nylon mesh uppers are lightweight, durable, fast wicking and fast drying.
- The comfortable footbed is TransTextura Plus™ antibacterial treated to help keep the shoes fresh.
- Three Velcro straps offer fast, secure closure.
- This lace-free design eliminates the risk of your lace knot getting caught in the drivetrain.
'Surefooted and confidence inspiring with all day comfort in equal measure, the all-new Fera. ForceDrive nylon midsole and 3 Velcro strap closure give you a secure fit with efficient power transfer, while the TrackBone rubber tread gives reliable grip. TransTextura Plus™ antibacterial footbed combined with vented mesh upper keep your feet fresh.'
Thanks to their knack for producing some of the best women's bikes at the best prices, Liv has been one of our fastest growing brands over the past year. The Liv clothing line achieves a similar trick - top notch cycling equipment without the top dollar pricing.
Our suppliers reserve the right to change specifications and prices without notice. Edinburgh Bicycle Cooperative will do all it can to maintain prices and specifications on this web site, however we do reserve the right to change specifications and prices without notice. Similarly, despite the wonders of modern computers, it is realistic to expect the colour of any item bought to differ subtly from the image online.
|No reviews yet||Submit a review|
|No Q & A's yet||Ask a question|