Liv Delphin Rain Jacket
- Liv Delphin Rain Jacket
- Super lightweight (170g) water-repellent cycling jacket.
- Women's cycling jacket.
|Fuchsia||12||£84.99||In Stock (2 To 3 Days)|
Liv Delphin Rain Jacket
The Liv Delphin is a super lightweight (170g) water-repellent rain jacket for women.
- Highly breathable and water-repellent (taped seams!) cycling rain jacket.
- The 74% polyester / 26% polyurethane ProTextura Plus fabric is pleasantly soft to the touch.
- Full length lined zip.
- A 'zipper garage' on the collar prevents contact with neck.
- Streamlined cycling cut with high collar, long sleeves and a drop tail.
- A silicone hem gripper keeps the tail in place.
- Velcro adjusters at the wrists keep the sleeves in place.
- Simple by design, the Liv Delphin Rain Jacket has just one pocket - a left-hand hand pocket with a concealed zip.
- This pocket is large enough to take a phone.
- The jacket can be stowed away, coke-can small.
- The discreet 3M Scotchlite Liv logo on the chest and the retro-reflective flashes on the rear help you get seen.
- Super lightweight (170g) - based upon weighing a size 12 Liv Delphin Rain Jacket at Bike Co-op HQ in September 2015.
'The Atlantic meets the world's largest land mass around the UK and Ireland. Where unpredictable weather prevails the waterproof jacket is the cyclist's best friend. Featuring waterproof ProTextura™ Plus fabric construction with fully taped seams and a zipped pocket, Delphin will protect you from the elements as you put in the miles.
Rain showers and wind are no longer disruptions to your ride. ProTextura protects you from wet, windy conditions with durable water-repellent finishes and laminations. ProTextura provides breathability to help your body regulate temperature. Paired with our TransTextura fabrics, ProTextura garments and accessories maximise core comfort by creating a next-to skin micro-climate while you ride.
ProTextura Plus is an enhanced waterproof fabric featuring sealed seams and extremely effective technology that neutralises odours.'
Thanks to their knack for producing some of the best women's bikes at the best prices, Liv has been one of our fastest growing brands over the past year. The Liv clothing line achieves a similar trick - top notch cycling equipment without the top dollar pricing.
Our suppliers reserve the right to change specifications and prices without notice. Edinburgh Bicycle Cooperative will do all it can to maintain prices and specifications on this web site, however we do reserve the right to change specifications and prices without notice. Similarly, despite the wonders of modern computers, it is realistic to expect the colour of any item bought to differ subtly from the image online.
|No reviews yet||Submit a review|
|No Q & A's yet||Ask a question|